Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 15th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Honestly, I think this would be more "Kingly."

GORILLA INSPIRATION
All Simians within 6 clear sight spaces of Solovar are considered inspired. Inspired Simians roll an additional defense die. If Solovar receives one or more wounds, Simians can no longer be considered inspired for the rest of the round.

It encourages you to keep Solovar close at hand and get the boost, but it makes "assassination" attempts a more risky maneuver.
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Honestly, I think this would be more "Kingly."

GORILLA INSPIRATION
All Simians within 6 clear sight spaces of Solovar are considered inspired. Inspired Simians roll an additional defense die. If Solovar receives one or more wounds, Simians can no longer be considered inspired for the rest of the round.

It encourages you to keep Solovar close at hand and get the boost, but it makes "assassination" attempts a more risky maneuver.
That would bring his cost up though, and I don't want him to hit Grodd's cost at all.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like what Johnny has and I would not mind if he surpassed Grodd's cost. Grodd may have more power, but I feel like being a leader should cost more. Look at Jean Grey compared to Professor X.
Old November 16th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that, Johnny. Good call going with the "inspired" mechanics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2011, 01:40 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I would love to nomiate this design because I'd really love to build our simian faction some more, but I'm really not feeling this write up.
Shouldn't we be voting on what are good designs, and not good characters? There are lots of good designs out there, but just because they're not monkeys Solovar gets your vote?
I guess your vote is your vote, but if you don't like a design, I don't understand why you'd vote for it.

(Not knocking on Scape here, or monkeys, just so ya know. I'm ribbing on Tickle only. )
Old November 16th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

My point is, I thought the design needed some work to earn my vote and I truely wanted to see it get my vote because it's a design I'm interested in seeing with some tweaks. I'm not going to vote for it if I don't like it. Just trying to get some brainstorming going on a design I think is almost there and I'd love to see tackled soon to add to a faction.

FYI, my vote is going towards Lagoon Boy this round to help start up a faction that Bats is working on and give you guys something to test them with. Plus I love moving figures from my classic bin to my C3G bin.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 16th, 2011 at 02:21 AM.
Old November 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Before I try posting some designs here, I want to make sure I understand what should and should not be posted in this thread. Can somebody give me a True/False for these?

- I should post write ups for figures that could potentially be nominated for a Public Design slot. Those write ups may be discussed by the group at large.

- I should not post write ups for figures that have been drafted by a Hero. These write ups should be in my own thread located outside of the C3G sub-section.

- I should get other feedback, such as in Aldin's Unofficial Thread or from the non-C3G community at large, before posting here.
Old November 16th, 2011, 11:52 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Before I try posting some designs here, I want to make sure I understand what should and should not be posted in this thread. Can somebody give me a True/False for these?

- I should post write ups for figures that could potentially be nominated for a Public Design slot. Those write ups may be discussed by the group at large.
You CAN, but basically just post your write ups for whatever undrafted characters you want to design.

- I should not post write ups for figures that have been drafted by a Hero. These write ups should be in my own thread located outside of the C3G sub-section.
I believe people have given up drafts before, so I would suggest asking if it's already drafted yet, and going from there.

- I should get other feedback, such as in Aldin's Unofficial Thread or from the non-C3G community at large, before posting here.
If you want to. It's not necessary, I've never gotten feedback from either, but it might help the general quality of the write-up if you do.
Answers in bold.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:06 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:

You CAN, but basically just post your write ups for whatever undrafted characters you want to design.

I believe people have given up drafts before, so I would suggest asking if it's already drafted yet, and going from there.

If you want to. It's not necessary, I've never gotten feedback from either, but it might help the general quality of the write-up if you do.
Answers in bold.
Thanks Porkins and Flame. I have wanted to ask similar questions recently.
Old November 17th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:

True, that is the entire point of this thread.

False, sometimes we draft characters when we don't have clear ideas or we know we won't be able to get to them for a while, if you guys can show you have a good design, we may give up a draft. Don't make all your designs figures that you know are drafted because we can just as easily death no it, but if you have one or two of your favorites, a Hero may even brainstorm with you in private to improve your design and see the design completed sooner.

False, You can, but you don't have to do it first. You can post it here, go to Aldin, and the come back here (repeat if desired). Getting feedback the entire time.
Old November 17th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Porkins and Tickle. I was wondering the same things.

Anyone know if there is a decent clix figure that could be used for Conan? I am hoping maybe there is a D&D figure that would do the trick.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 17th, 2011, 11:23 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

In that case, my first ever submittal of a Comic custom:

Black Cat
Felicia Hardy

Human
Thief
Seductive
Medium 4

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 5

Points 180

CAT BURGLAR
After moving and before attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure with an Equipment Glyph on its card and place that glyph on this card. If you do, Black Cat may immediately move up to 3 spaces.

CAT'S CLAWS
When rolling attack dice, Black Cat always adds one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. Black Cat never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

DON'T LET THE CAT CROSS YOUR PATH
When an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Black Cat rolls the 20 sided die, you may subtract 2 from the roll. When an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Black Cat rolls attack dice, if all dice are skulls, that figure receives one wound and its turn immediately ends.

PHANTOM WALK
Black Cat can move through any figure and never takes leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Porkins; November 17th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy