Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 18th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

I like the Ambush Bug design. I don’t think Vigilante is the right class, and I’d personally not like to see him tied to Supes, but that may just be me.
Old December 20th, 2018, 04:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
His base stats come in at about 110 on the points calculator.
Did we ever link this points calculator anywhere? I can never find it when I'm looking for it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 20th, 2018, 04:49 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=51757
Old December 21st, 2018, 10:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = DAWNSTAR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

INTERSTELLAR TRACKING
Start the game with a yellow Tracking Marker on this card. At the start of the round, you may place the Tracking Marker on the card of an opponent's Unique Hero. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on that Unique Hero's card, you may immediately move a Legionnaire you control up to 3 spaces. When moving with Interstellar Tracking, figures are never attacked when leaving engagements. Figures other than Dawnstar moved with Interstellar Tracking must start their move within 5 clear sight spaces of Dawnstar.

EVASIVE FLYING
When Dawnstar starts to fly, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Dawnstar rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage, and you may immediately move Dawnstar one space for each shield rolled.

FLYING
Okay thanks to some help on Discord I finally have an angle I think works for Dawnstar, the star-crossed lover of Wildfire.

Thanks Karat and Alex for talking this out with me.
Old December 21st, 2018, 10:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = DAWNSTAR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

INTERSTELLAR TRACKING
Start the game with a yellow Tracking Marker on this card. At the start of the round, you may place the Tracking Marker on the card of an opponent's Unique Hero. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on that Unique Hero's card, you may immediately move a Legionnaire you control up to 3 spaces. When moving with Interstellar Tracking, figures are never attacked when leaving engagements. Figures other than Dawnstar moved with Interstellar Tracking must start their move within 5 clear sight spaces of Dawnstar or a figure with a Tracking Marker on their card.

EVASIVE FLYING
When Dawnstar starts to fly, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Dawnstar rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage, and you may immediately move Dawnstar one space for each shield rolled.

FLYING
Okay thanks to some help on Discord I finally have an angle I think works for Dawnstar, the star-crossed lover of Wildfire.
I would do it more like this to make it a little less niche.
Old December 21st, 2018, 11:05 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:

NAME = DAWNSTAR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

INTERSTELLAR TRACKING
Start the game with a yellow Tracking Marker on this card. At the start of the round, you may place the Tracking Marker on the card of an opponent's Unique Hero. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on that Unique Hero's card, you may immediately move a Legionnaire you control up to 3 spaces. When moving with Interstellar Tracking, figures are never attacked when leaving engagements. Figures other than Dawnstar moved with Interstellar Tracking must start their move within 5 clear sight spaces of Dawnstar or a figure with a Tracking Marker on their card.

EVASIVE FLYING

FLYING
I would do it more like this to make it a little less niche.
That makes sense.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 04:12 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

She has some of the best miniatures?, IMO.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 23rd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
She has some of the best miniatures?, IMO.
I really like both her and Wildfire’s N52 looks, so I’m glad they both got minis.
Old December 24th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was eyeing up the Astral Dr. Strange figure and it got me thinking what that would look like in C3G. What do you guys think? Would he be a figure similar to the Mysterio Holograms? Or maybe a stand alone hero that can also be drafted with the Sorcerer Supreme?

I like the idea of it being a possible standalone cheap Strange, that can also take turns after you reveal an OM on Dr. S.

EDIT* Here is what I got:

Quote:

Name = Astral Strange
Secret Identity = Stephen Strange
Species = Soul
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Projection
Personality = Wise

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = 40?

ASTRAL PROJECTION
You may draft Astral Strange into an army containing one other Stephen Strange figure. After revealing an order marker on a Stephen Strange figure you control, instead of taking a turn with that figure you may take a turn with Astral Strange instead.

INTANGIBILITY
Astral Strange can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Astral Strange cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Astral Strange is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Astral Strange can take from this attack is one.

FLYING
Might need a “must take a turn with Astral Strange” in ASTRAL PROJECTION since Strange’s body is essentially sleeping while he is projecting himself and so it doesn’t feel like two different people.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; December 24th, 2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old December 26th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Just A Head

Everybody look at Lobster's design up above, I missed it because he edited it in later.

Anyways, here's my first attempt at Mordru, not sure if these are the final powers I want to go with.
Quote:

NAME = MORDRU
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERER
PERSONALITY = MALEVOLENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE ?

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 600-800?

OVERPOWERING MAGIC
After revealing the "1" Order Marker on Mordru, before taking a turn with Mordru, you may roll the 20-sided die for each opponent's figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Mordru. If you roll a 16 or higher, remove an unrevealed Order Marker at random from the chosen figure's army card.

POWER-HUNGRY SORCERER
Whenever Mordru inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure with the Magical Defense special power, you may choose a Spell that opponent controls. Take permanent control of that spell.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Mordru is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Mordru can take for this attack is one.

SUPERSTRENGTH

FLYING
Old December 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Looks possibly a little... bland for that cost right now? If he's not up against someone with MD, he's not doing much in himself rather than occasionally knocking off an OM. I mean, acting as a vehicle for spells helps, but I wouldn't use those as a crutch too often - a spellcaster should be interesting in itself. I also think the points are aiming high on those stats and powers right now - Magical Defence and 8 Life is bloody tough, but without other things going on it's not that much. I've recently designed a personal custom with 7 Life, 5 Defence, MD and quite a bit more going on and she ended up being a strong but fair 430. Don't know if you want to bump his power or drop his cost, though.
All that being said, I do love the idea of being able to steal spells like that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 26th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Everybody look at Lobster's design up above, I missed it because he edited it in later.
Thanks for the plug that was my bad so I posted the design over in my thread instead.

POWER HUNGRY SORCERER is pretty cool!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy