Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 8th, 2024, 05:44 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ryguy266's Customs-Return of the Diorite Defender

Got a new unit out in the OP, would appreciate any additional feedback!
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:33 AM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ryguy266's Customs

Xavix is really cool! I like what you've done with those powers.

Graviton Burst seems like it'd be a ton of fun, but only have really niche uses. Like pushing figures out of position for Gorillitroopers to gain an advantage, or maybe even shooting your own Nakita to trigger some Engagement strikes (this seems like a really bad idea)? But it seems like a fun, thematic attack. Might even end up being more a deterent than a power that actually gets used often.

His "second form" is cool both thematically and mechanically, as it turns him into a much better end game cleanup unit. A really scary endgame unit, that knows exactly who to target and can likely always get to them.

Overall, cool designs! I like it a lot!
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
You may want to consider posting new customs in your new posts and not just in the OP - it saves your readers the trouble of clicking back to page 1 and trying to figure out what your new card is.
Old April 10th, 2024, 04:35 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Xavix is really cool! I like what you've done with those powers.

Graviton Burst seems like it'd be a ton of fun, but only have really niche uses. Like pushing figures out of position for Gorillitroopers to gain an advantage, or maybe even shooting your own Nakita to trigger some Engagement strikes (this seems like a really bad idea)? But it seems like a fun, thematic attack. Might even end up being more a deterent than a power that actually gets used often.

His "second form" is cool both thematically and mechanically, as it turns him into a much better end game cleanup unit. A really scary endgame unit, that knows exactly who to target and can likely always get to them.

Overall, cool designs! I like it a lot!
Xavix will definitely not break the meta, if anything just from a lack of overall synergy (he's just ok with Gorillitroopers). Graviton Burst is a lot of fun, I enjoyed running Zelrig/Greenscales with Xavix to try to set up Majestic Fires at the end of rounds. Not super competitive but really tricky and a delight to play. Appreciate the feedback!
Old April 10th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
You may want to consider posting new customs in your new posts and not just in the OP - it saves your readers the trouble of clicking back to page 1 and trying to figure out what your new card is.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll post them again here:

Xavix, Tinkerer

Description and Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Xavix, Doomsayer

Description and Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Initial Playtesting Thoughts
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ryguy266; April 16th, 2024 at 08:23 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 12:19 AM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

Xavix looks fun! I like the concept of a sophisticated unit triggering a second, roid-raged form. It reminds me of something you'd see in a Souls game (Looking at you Godfrey). Your submission also solves the one problem I have with Hrognak, in that I never play as the Unmounted version because he isn't riding a Triceratops, so he doesn't get used in that capacity. I hope this design space of units evolving or simply swapping gets explored more beyond the Wildwoods and Oathbound. Good luck in the contest!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards