Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

Lemme know a date, DS! Should be able to get both my brothers to come.
Old September 20th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent.

I'm considering locations on the north side of Charm City. We've been at The Family Game Store a long time, and back when I started doing this, many or most of our attendees were coming from that side of town. More and more are coming from the Keystone State, though, and I want to accommodate them.

PK, I hope a drive to Hunt Valley wouldn't be a problem for you. Please have a look and let me know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I really liked that game store in Glen Burnie but any location is fine with me.

Old September 20th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I see @vvildeyedjoker eyeing the thread. I am particularly interested in your input, because of the size of your party last time. Though @hose and others come from Pennsylvania, as well.

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:16 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I'm not sure if I would be able to attend an event in the near future. We had our baby in the last couple months. On top of the newborn, we are also in the process of buying a house and our closing date is fast approaching.

I will pay close attention to this thread however, on the off chance I can swing a free day.
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Congrats!

Should have asked @kldonnelly first, now that I think of it. Can you join us closer to Hunt Valley, and maybe go to FGS afterward, for your regular game night crew?

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:50 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Congrats!

Should have asked @kldonnelly first, now that I think of it. Can you join us closer to Hunt Valley, and maybe go to FGS afterward, for your regular game night crew?
Yes, I can do that.
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:06 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hmm, 2 1/2 hours is a lot, but I'll talk to my brothers.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's looking to be about 2 and a quarter hours for me, but that's never too far for Heroscape!

I'm tired of missing tournaments. Missed the last two, and I still have a trophy sitting on my shelf, waiting to at least visit Maryland before returning home with me.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hmm, 2 1/2 hours is a lot, but I'll talk to my brothers.
You're young, you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
It's looking to be about 2 and a quarter hours for me, but that's never too far for Heroscape!
*That's* how it's done, PK.

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:05 PM

Pfffft! Heh.
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:59 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

D_S ~ did you decide on a date, location, and format for the next one? ~JG

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events