Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 25th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Techno (Vote Initial)

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No concerns from me, he has a lot of options but none of the combinations are ultimately that crazy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:05 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea looks good.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 27th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Techno (Initial Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Techno @150 points

Army Test
Map: Mole Hills
Units: Original Thunderbolts (1200) vs Robot, Red Skull, Star-Lord, Fantomex, Timber Wolf (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Techno @150, Songbird, Atlas, MACH-I (800) vs Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Techno @150, Songbird, Atlas, MACH-I (800) vs Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Techno @150, Citizen V, Captain America, Songbird, Meteorite (970) vs Iron Patriot, Valkyrie, Captain Marvel (Mary) (970)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Techno had a couple really great games, and only fell victim to his glass jaw once. He's definitely looking strong, but accounting for all the support figures backing him up in these games, I'm not sure he's coming in too hot.

The overall results look nice on balance, so I'm taking that as a good sign. Open to other thoughts here, though.

Change: replaced the following from Tech-Pac:
Quote:
-when Techno attacks, he may attack one additional time.
with the following:
Quote:
-after Techno attacks a non-adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time.
Army Test
Units: Techno @150, Citizen V, Captain America, Songbird, Meteorite (970) vs Professor X, Jubilee, Deadpool, Storm, Angel (Warren), Toad (970)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Techno @150, Citizen V, Captain America, Songbird, Meteorite, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The double attack being slightly more niche feels appropriate. Doesn't make a difference when he's trying to go for height and snipe, but it calls for some tricky decisions if he gets tied down. Still decent showings and 1-1, so I'm happy with the change.

Last edited by Ronin; April 2nd, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Not really sure how we rule this. I’m i the same boat with Mera and ended up increasing point value due to wounds dealt, however, she’s being surrounded with suppprt to make her shine and she still lost 2 out of 3 games. I figure we still boost the cost, but is that right? At what point do we account the value for the supporting units doing what they are costed to do?
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Symbiotic

Well, I feel like as long as the figure is:
a) draftable
b) not breaking anything

Then we're probably okay. For most units, you can give or take a little bit and still be at a reasonable price point.

I do think there's one important difference between Mera and Techno, in that Techno's factional support is already in place, whereas Mera doesn't really have hers yet, and will get more down the line as we build up the Red Lanterns.

I think I might try some light-touch tweaks to take the edge off his performance and try running him in a couple more games, just to see how those go:

Quote:
NAME = TECHNO
SECRET IDENTITY = PAUL NORBERT EBERSOL

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

TECH-PAC
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose two of the following effects for the rest of your turn:
-add 2 to Techno's Move number and Techno will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
-add 3 to Techno's Range number and Techno can attack non-adjacent figures even if he is engaged.
-when Techno attacks, he may attack one additional time.
-after Techno attacks a non-adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time.
-all figures that were engaged with Techno at the start of your turn subtract 1 from their Defense numbers.

RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Techno is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 die to his normal attack and subtract 1 die from his defense.

FLYING
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:56 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You’re right on the difference there. That’s why I ultimately aimed higher to play it safe.
Old March 29th, 2018, 03:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Ronin if Techno lost 3 of 4, why do you feel he needs nerfing? Things seem pretty well balanced in those tests. I definitely wouldn't weaken him.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 29th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@Ronin if Techno lost 3 of 4, why do you feel he needs nerfing? Things seem pretty well balanced in those tests. I definitely wouldn't weaken him.
I don't know that he needs it, but I suspect he may. The tricky thing is that in order to get a sense of how he plays in his faction, you need to work in a lot of supporting figures and Techno's own impact is a little diluted in all the goings-on. Even though the overall results are pretty even-looking, Techno himself had some pretty good games, and there's room for him to have overperformed without swinging the win-loss record by too much.

Mainly I'm treading carefully because I want to make sure I'm not just seeing what I want to see in the results. If people are okay with moving the tested version forward at 150, then I'm okay with it.
Old March 29th, 2018, 03:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

From what you have in the test reports, yes, that looks good to me.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library