Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:51 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Marvel Clix getting Mass Market Treatment

In February, Wizkids started packaging non-random assortments of figure for mass market consumption. There are rumored to be 22 assortments in the pipe line, 6 of which are currently available, ToysRUs for instance.

On top of that, they are repacking some of the licensed HorrorClix lines as NonClix simple board games. They’re banking on people just loving the intelectual property and impulse buying them. Heck, I’ll be buying them for Heroscape conversions, but to each his own I guess.

I can confirm 2 Fantastic Four, 1 Punisher, and 2 Iron Movie Packs are currently available. The suggested retail is $6.99 for the classic Marvel and $7.99 for the Iron Man Movie Packs.

Figures I've Seen Already in Stores:

Marvel Classic
Mr Fantastic (with gun)
Invisible Woman
Thing (with hot dog kart)
Human Torch
Dr Doom
Mole Man
Spiderman (on lamp pole)
Punisher (with chain gun)
Dr. Octopus

Iron Man Movie
Iron Man
Iron Monger
Ultimate Nick Fury
Ultimate Black Widow
Crimson Dynamo
Iron Man (helmet removed)

Last edited by Adam Souza; May 21st, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News