Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 9th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Why is my figure not mentioned on the first page? Not that big of a deal, but I was just wondering.
I am waiting on a stamped card before I add them now, sorry it hasn't been added, either PM an updated card or Post it here.
Thanks for your patience.
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
I guess it's time I spend a few days going through the books for figures I don't have.
Or just spend some time checking out Battleplan.
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Ok, I've worked on the card and fixed the stuff you guys pointed out.

And I really wound't like to remove the fusion because that is why I made the card in the first place.
And about the fusion with all Ninja being in their respective spaces (water, grass,etc) I don't think it would ever work because not every stage has every tile.
On the other hand, I would/could remake the Ninja Lord, and maybe re-word the Ninja Fusion Power.
I was thinking that maybe you don't need all the ninjas to fuse, but depending on how many you use, the Ninja Lord becomes more and more expensive and if you don't use the earth ninja, for example, you don't get his powers.

Check out my custom cards.
Roderick2012's Customs
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick2012 View Post

And I really wound't like to remove the fusion because that is why I made the card in the first place.
And about the fusion with all Ninja being in their respective spaces (water, grass,etc) I don't think it would ever work because not every stage has every tile.
On the other hand, I would/could remake the Ninja Lord, and maybe re-word the Ninja Fusion Power.
I was thinking that maybe you don't need all the ninjas to fuse, but depending on how many you use, the Ninja Lord becomes more and more expensive and if you don't use the earth ninja, for example, you don't get his powers.
I think the Ninja Lord is just too complex, try to get him down to 4 powers at most.
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick2012 View Post

I like the idea about not gaining the powers from the specific ninja if it wasn't used in the fusion. I think the power saying something about notbeing able to have the ninjas strt adjacent needs to be put in there also, but I'd like to see a rough draft of what you are thinking for the revision first.
Old July 9th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

This is what I was thinking about:

Roderick2012's Customs
Old July 9th, 2010, 02:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

My problem Fusion is...why not just do it right away? What's the point of even having to draft all these ninjas if you can just start them adjacent to each other and Fuse right away?

And I don't think it's a good idea to just do one of these at a time. Either do them all at once, or not at all.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2010, 02:28 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Maybe change it so that he can only be drafted if all ninja's are also in your army, and whenever a ninja dies he takes a wound and loses a power of the ninja that died(Ie: loses lightning special and takes a wound when lightning ninja dies)
Old July 9th, 2010, 02:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I really think all of the ninjas should be reviewed at once, I don’t think you can ignore the fusion thing when judging the point cost of the figure. Plus, it seems kind of pointless to have a group of 6 cards with only one of them approved.

I think the ninja lord concept needs major revisions.

First I’d really like to understand the reasoning behind the fusion thing. Right now the ninja lord is just some random anime guy made out of other random anime guys. Is he supposed to be more like a spirit or something? Or an amalgam of all the ninja’s minds? Either way it seems weird that he has a proper name.

So some idea’s for the ninja lord.

1. No matter what else changes, he really shouldn’t have deadly strike and 5 attack, that’s way overkill. Personally, I would change the fire ninja’s power from deadly strike to 1 auto skull.

2. What about, removing the fusion thing and making him an independent hero? He could be around a hundred points with lower stats, have phantom walk, and a mind link style power for the other ninjas. Then, in place of the fusion powers on the other ninjas’ cards, they could have the power to remove themselves from the game to place a special treasure glyph on the Ninja Lord’s card.

So for example: the Lightning Ninja could give him something like ‘The bobby pin of lightning’ that gives the Lord the Lightning Reflexes power.

3. Or same as the above, but one of the ninja’s must be removed to summon the lord first.

4. Either way, the Ninja Lord really shouldn’t be 100 points more then all the other ninjas combined, and the all or nothing approach needs to go. Right now, the fusion thing is basically meaningless, either you draft him and you fuse, or you don’t draft him and you can’t fuse. This is why I like the idea of a mind link style power; it gives you some benefit for not immediately fusing all the ninjas.

Edit: Bah, long post equals super Ninjaing

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:50 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Maybe, just remove all of the NL special abilities and when they Fuse he gets to use the ability off of the minor ninjas card. If they die before fusing he does not get that ability.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 10th, 2010, 07:53 PM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I really think all of the ninjas should be reviewed at once, I don’t think you can ignore the fusion thing when judging the point cost of the figure. Plus, it seems kind of pointless to have a group of 6 cards with only one of them approved.

I think the ninja lord concept needs major revisions.

First I’d really like to understand the reasoning behind the fusion thing. Right now the ninja lord is just some random anime guy made out of other random anime guys. Is he supposed to be more like a spirit or something? Or an amalgam of all the ninja’s minds? Either way it seems weird that he has a proper name.

So some idea’s for the ninja lord.

1. No matter what else changes, he really shouldn’t have deadly strike and 5 attack, that’s way overkill. Personally, I would change the fire ninja’s power from deadly strike to 1 auto skull.

2. What about, removing the fusion thing and making him an independent hero? He could be around a hundred points with lower stats, have phantom walk, and a mind link style power for the other ninjas. Then, in place of the fusion powers on the other ninjas’ cards, they could have the power to remove themselves from the game to place a special treasure glyph on the Ninja Lord’s card.

So for example: the Lightning Ninja could give him something like ‘The bobby pin of lightning’ that gives the Lord the Lightning Reflexes power.

3. Or same as the above, but one of the ninja’s must be removed to summon the lord first.

4. Either way, the Ninja Lord really shouldn’t be 100 points more then all the other ninjas combined, and the all or nothing approach needs to go. Right now, the fusion thing is basically meaningless, either you draft him and you fuse, or you don’t draft him and you can’t fuse. This is why I like the idea of a mind link style power; it gives you some benefit for not immediately fusing all the ninjas.

Edit: Bah, long post equals super Ninjaing
Soundwarp, I LOVE your ideas, specially idea number 2. I think Im gonna make a version of him like that.

Also to answer someone's Q. about what background history of the ninja's, well there is none. I made them originally thinking that I needed more good filler characters, like Isamu, so I only intended to do 1 or 2, I started with Michiko and since I didn't wanna give her a Vanish like ability I gave her the Lightning Reflexes so that she could attack and get the hell out. I later got the idea of making the elemental ninjas because of Michiko's Lightning reflexes and even later I got the idea of the fusion. And yes all the pictures are of random animes and stuff from Google.

Roderick2012's Customs
Old July 13th, 2010, 09:31 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

So there is a new sub-forum entitled "Misc Customs Project Forum"? Do you think you guys want to move and join us Star Trek and Pokemon projects?

Advantages are the main forum becomes less cluttered, but disadvantage is you guys are seen as less important. You would be just as visable as you either would be on page 2 of teh main forum or page one of a subforum.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards