Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 16th, 2013, 11:54 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Question: I noticed that some users have the "Event Planner" badge and I was wondering what you have to do to earn the privilege.
I assume you have to host a GenCon event but I could be wrong.
I never really viewed these badges as something you earned or as a priveilege; they are not some sort of unlock achievement. You are right that it seems to have something to do with gencon but it isn't something specific like host a gencon event. Peeps were recruited to help plan the events and someone decided to give those peeps a badge.
Ah I see, thanks for the answer Rÿchean.
Old April 24th, 2014, 12:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

My Site Supporter status has expired, and will soon be renewed (giving cash to Sherman Davies
at the end of May, who will renew it for me then). In the mean time, my PM box shows 100% full, even though I've deleted most of it - including, sadly, my birthday C3G units for the last 3 years, including the most recent one, and my blogs have disappeared! Help!

Thanks!

kolakoski
Old April 24th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've extended your site supporter status into mid June, giving you enough extra time to get it renewed in an orderly fashion. I'll adjust the expiration back to April 14 when your renewal via SD comes through. Sound good?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 24th, 2014, 03:52 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Great! Thanks!
Old April 24th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

I've deleted most of it - including, sadly, my birthday C3G units for the last 3 years, including the most recent one,
That stinks. You could try sending a PM to Scapemage. He may still have those. He is retired from C3G though so it might be awhile before he responds.
I hope everything works out for you kolakoski.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 24th, 2014, 05:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Question: I noticed that some users have the "Event Planner" badge and I was wondering what you have to do to earn the privilege.
I assume you have to host a GenCon event but I could be wrong.
I never really viewed these badges as something you earned or as a priveilege; they are not some sort of unlock achievement. You are right that it seems to have something to do with gencon but it isn't something specific like host a gencon event. Peeps were recruited to help plan the events and someone decided to give those peeps a badge.
Ah I see, thanks for the answer Rÿchean.
I always thought it had to do with the seperate "Events Area" funrun had mentioned however long ago. Those who signed into it coulda got the badge. Of course, GenCon planning could have been the reason. I realize this is a fairly old post I'm replying to. :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 26th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I have been unable to upload the updated C3G Sortable Index (Excel spreadsheet) for a few days now. The message that comes back is either "The page is not available" or "413 Request Entity Too Large"

Neither makes a lot of sense because the file is far smaller (1.6 MB) than some of the other software files in the Downloads section, and I'm able to access any other page on the site.

I've tried both IE v11 and Chrome v34.

Please advise.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 26th, 2014, 06:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I have been unable to upload the updated C3G Sortable Index (Excel spreadsheet) for a few days now. The message that comes back is either "The page is not available" or "413 Request Entity Too Large"

Neither makes a lot of sense because the file is far smaller (1.6 MB) than some of the other software files in the Downloads section, and I'm able to access any other page on the site.

I've tried both IE v11 and Chrome v34.

Please advise.
You've had that issue too? I tried uploading a photo in the gallery to no avail, maybe a week ago. I assumed Safari was being silly.

Smartphones :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 26th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the report. That gives me enough information to go on where I should be able to fix that tonight.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 27th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Super Smurfy

...and that problem should be fixed now. Please let me know if you still experience issues.

Old April 29th, 2014, 02:16 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Whatever you did worked. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 12th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

When I'm using my phone how do take pictures from my library and send them on a PM? I tried copy and paste but it didn't work. I'm using a droid RAZR Motorola if that's any help.
Thanks in advance!

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online