Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old January 29th, 2015, 10:05 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: BoSS - Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Here is my attempt at Alderaan EP:VI.

Spoiler Alert!

Just like the movies, right?
I don't see anything...
Maybe it's a joke since Alderaan was destroyed in Episode IV.

Yup.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 30th, 2015, 11:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

I don't see anything...

Yup.
That is some sick humor.. That's my kind of humor.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 30th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

I don't see anything...

Yup.
That is some sick humor.. That's my kind of humor.
In another thread, I've already encouraged Koolster to keep his day job.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 31st, 2015, 03:33 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm already working on a Bespin Freezing chamber.

I was trying with the fortress columns.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 31st, 2015, 08:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I'm already working on a Bespin Freezing chamber.

I was trying with the fortress columns.
I was throwing ideas around while at work today, came up with a few as well for the Freezing Chamber. Fortress Columns would work well to fence in the chamber itself.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 11th, 2015, 01:23 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just wanted to link here this cool Endor map I came up with quite a while ago. As we get farther along designing the Forest Moon related figures I'm planning on revisiting it.
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:20 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a cool map called Path through Endor, but I can't think of any way to make it distinctly HoSS. It's just kind of generic, except for helping out Force Leapers. Any ideas guys? Are there any special glyphs, etc. coming up (Ewoks maybe?). If not I'll hold off on this for awhile.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, I had a scenario map for Ben Kenobi's Den in the other thread. I've been waiting on a new HoSS unit before finishing the scenario. Would you like me to move that here? Feedback on that would be great too! And if it's ok to say, roughly how long until that new unit is released at least for playtesting?

My Customs
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd say start posting anything you want the map department to discuss further. As for that long Path through Endor map, it looks like something the Speeder Bikes would like.
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
I have a cool map called Path through Endor, but I can't think of any way to make it distinctly HoSS. It's just kind of generic, except for helping out Force Leapers. Any ideas guys? Are there any special glyphs, etc. coming up (Ewoks maybe?). If not I'll hold off on this for awhile.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, I had a scenario map for Ben Kenobi's Den in the other thread. I've been waiting on a new HoSS unit before finishing the scenario. Would you like me to move that here? Feedback on that would be great too! And if it's ok to say, roughly how long until that new unit is released at least for playtesting?
Since you're part of the map department, I'll just PM you the unit so you can take it into account when designing your map.
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:54 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Don't we need to get the official guidelines voted on before designing maps?
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, lets get those voted on.
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Don't we need to get the official guidelines voted on before designing maps?
Yeah. But I was just brainstorming and looking to bounce some ideas around.

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape