Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Concerts you have attended

I really like the "what music are you listening to now" thread, but a true indication of music tastes is laying down coin to catch an act in concert . So, I'd like to see what groups you all dig enough to actually see in person. List the first and last concerts you saw, plus any significant others you attended.

My first concert, at the cool age of 18, was a triple act of Madness and the Go-Gos opening for David Bowie. For a first concert, it was a homerun. My last was Fleetwood Mac about a year and a half ago with the missus. In between, I inflamed my love of the 80's by seeing Depeche Mode, Devo, the Cure, the B-52's, the Plimsouls, the Bangles, Fine Young Cannibals, Berlin, Greg Kihn, and one of my all time faves, Oingo Boingo.

Who have you all forked over hard earned cash to see?

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music