Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 8th, 2022, 01:15 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Concan is already strong and has a real place in the current meta, particularly with RtW. I am skeptical that a CUC revision is necessary. If you want every unit to be viable in a cheese meta, just play delta. My humble opinion is that CUC should really only be for the worst / least viable units (C- and below maybe). Concan is a solid B and I would not revise him.

Agreed. As we mentioned, it was really not in line with our mission statement. And, of course, I overlooked one key thing. We aren't moving forward with a change to him.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions