Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 20th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker
Re: NCAA Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Lobos, Nova AND Kansas lost! That's 3/4 of my Final Four! Luckily, my champion, 'Cuse, is still in it.
Yeah, I have Ohio State and Cuse in the Final Four, but Nova and my champion Lobos are gone. But no Kansas, Georgetown, New Mexico, and Nova. That's crazy.

I really have no bracket left except for the west (which only has one wrong pick (Minn over Xavier)) Otherwise, I'm lost.

Sir Cumference is Favre Kirby in the....
Virtual Cave

(see avatar)
Old March 20th, 2010, 08:40 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
...AND Kansas lost!
Ah-li! Ah-li! Ah-li!!!

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old March 20th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm actually leading my school pool after today. I did have Kansas going all the way, but I picked Villinova to fall in the second round so I'm still doing all right. Pitt, West Virginia and Duke are still in, so three of my final four teams are hanging around.

Overall, I'm not thrilled with my picks, but they are good enough to put me in the lead thus far.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old March 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

We'll how about a redo, come and join me at a second chance tournament pick-um at yahoo! if you have a yahoo account it'll be easy to sign up, if not sign-up and join the group you have till 03/25 before the 3rd round starts so come on over scappers.

To accept the invitation, just follow the link below. For reference, here's the group information.

Group ID#: 3950
Password: gencon

http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...=3950&P=gencon
Old March 21st, 2010, 08:16 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.

Anyway, I'm pumped! I'm leading my school bracket, and it looks good for me going on. I had Cornell going to the Sweet Sixteen, and Nova going down to Baylor. Compared to everyone else taking Nova to the Final Four, I came up huge! Same story with Kansas. I had them going to the finals, but everyone else had them winning, so in the end, it's good for me.

My final four was Kansas, Duke, West Virginia, and Syracuse. For the Elite Eight, I had Ohio State, Kentucky, Kansas State, and Baylor.

Bet you can't guess who my champion is.

Old March 21st, 2010, 08:52 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Meh, my Ags just lost in OT to Purdue AND my bracket sucks. So much for this March. Next year we'll both be back, though.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 21st, 2010, 08:57 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94 View Post

Anyway, I'm pumped! I'm leading my school bracket, and it looks good for me going on. I had Cornell going to the Sweet Sixteen, and Nova going down to Baylor. Compared to everyone else taking Nova to the Final Four, I came up huge! Same story with Kansas. I had them going to the finals, but everyone else had them winning, so in the end, it's good for me.

My final four was Kansas, Duke, West Virginia, and Syracuse. For the Elite Eight, I had Ohio State, Kentucky, Kansas State, and Baylor.

Oooh! Oooh! Is it..... Syracuse? That's who I put! We think alike!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 21st, 2010, 09:51 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Currently sitting in 1st in this group

Tied for 7th in the ThoughtHammer group :woohoo:

Tied for 3rd at the office pool...and i am the only one with Cuse taking it all....GO ORANGE!!!!

PS....For anyone who wrote Michigan State off early...shame on you...Tom Izzo is the man.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:42 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94 View Post

Not to late to join the second chance tournament group sign up and join us yahoo fantasy sports.

Group ID#: 3950
Password: gencon
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Well, my bracket is rubbish. Luckily most of the office is also out. The only guys still afloat are the K-Staters who were fanatical enough to pick them as champs. I went to the dark side (picked KU to win it all) and was punished.

Oh well, the Kats D looks solid and we might be able to make a run here. We've beaten Xavier once this year, hopefully we can do it again.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:13 PM

Redstone Woo who?

I'm second in the standing for my small office pool! Me, who does not follow the season, and who does the brackets in about a minute! UNI beat KU!!! Didn't see that coming, and I'm from Iowa.

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:18 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

The first couple of days I was so excited. I picked Murray St., Cornell, St. Mary's, Mizzou, and GA Tech to upset their respective teams.

Problem was I had Georgetown in the Elite 8, Siena in the Sweet 16, Marquette in the Sweet 16, Nova in the Elite 8, and Kansas winning the whole thing. Ouch.

Still have 3 of my Final 4 (Cuse, WV, Duke), but it's gonna be tough for me to win anything in my HUGE office pool (600+ brackets) without picking the overall winner. Maybe Northern Iowa or Sparty will win the whole freaking thing, beating WV in the finals and I won't miss any other games. That's about my only shot.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV