Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 21st, 2015, 05:10 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Sparkletorium

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Synergy Benefits Offered

Design Notes

- TBA
Old September 21st, 2015, 05:10 AM

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Utgar Whipmaster: Bonding
Werewolf Lord: Moon Frenzy
Wolves of Badru: Bonding.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Design Notes
- Figure used is pathfinder battles Lamia Matriarch.
- My Lady Bleakewoode custom is like a reverse Thorgrim for the WoB, and Lamia was designed to be her counterpart, a reverse Finn.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; September 22nd, 2015 at 01:24 PM.
Old September 21st, 2015, 05:11 AM

-Deathknights of Valkrill: Bonding
-Dumutef Guard: Devourer Attack Enhancement

Synergy Benefits Offered

Design Notes
- Figure used is pathfinder battles Ochre Jelly.
- May update stuck to only work vs small/medium
- Similar to C3G's Blob

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; September 22nd, 2015 at 07:10 AM.
Old September 21st, 2015, 05:12 AM

Synergy Benefits Offered
-Platoon Bonding: Bonding
- Combat Infantryman
- Commando
- Field Medic
- Lt. Nate Cooper
- Machine Gun Infantryman

Design Notes
- Figure used is Heroclix Peggy Carter or SHIELD Recruit (alternate paint job).

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; September 22nd, 2015 at 01:02 PM.
Old September 21st, 2015, 05:13 AM

Synergy Benefits Offered

Design Notes
- Figure used is from D&D board game Castle Ravenloft, painted.
Old September 21st, 2015, 06:09 AM

I see that my last update for new army cards before today was June 2014.

It's a little over a year later and I've got 10 new army cards.

I'll fill in the synergies and stuff when I have time, hopefully later today. Here's what I added today.

America's Most Wanted
- Unique Squad, they give you a 4th turn on the X OM.

Billy "The Dog" Dodge
&
Kat Dodge
- Outlaw duo. They're just about identical. We were still debating points a little bit here, within 10 per figure.

Karnov
- Point cost here was a little rough after some testing. He's likely to be a little over-priced at 195. 300 points if you want to load up his Firestorm.

Lamia
&
Blackroot
- Darklords for the Wolves of Badru. Lamia is the Finn to my Lady Bleakewoode Thorgrim, who has gone through several versions over time.

Private Sarah Hart
- Nothing too interesting, just another addition to the Soldier faction I created, led by General George Dukes. She kind of feels the role of a Nerak or Me-Burq-Sa.

Ispopeles
- This guy may be a little under-priced, but I like the balance between his powers in-game.

Ochre Jelly
- 2 of his powers are identical to the C3G's Blob. This was actually unintentional. After I had the powers I realized the design seemed familiar and then remembered the Blob. It fits here though, and he's got his own things going on as well. Points may be a little low.

Rotscale
- I painted this figure myself, so he holds a special place to me. I think I'll try to take an actual photo of him to put up here to show off the paint job (as far a my limited painting goes it's pretty good, anyway). Some inspiration for this came from the Zombie Dragon in Breath of Fire 3.

Other Stuff
I've updated several cards during the past year here or there. I haven't really kept track of anything though. Mostly minor stuff, but a few major things. I went through the list and reevaluated all the cards, if something seemed off, uninteresting, or I just saw a better alternative then I worked on it.

One notable change is my Aquilla dragon Sun-Sun
who was changed into basically a new figure, dropping the defensive power for an offensive one.

Future Stuff
Aside from Rotscale, whom I started on a year ago, I wasn't planning on making anymore cards, and ended up doing 9 additional ones over the past 14 months or so. Once again I'm not planning on making any new cards, and don't currently have any that I'm working on (*I do have a Green Wyrmling & Unicorn write up, but was figuring on those being done up by the C3V or elsewhere, so am not sure I'll bother.)

I've reevaluated everything quite a bit at this point, and have fine-tuned these cards to a pretty high level, I feel, but am still open to fine-tuning a little more. Mainly, I have about 10 cards whose point totals may be bumped up or down a little. And there are a couple of cards that are still having a special power worked on, but I'll leave them unnamed.

Looking Back
I fully realize that I have created entirely too many army cards. If I were to do it over, with my perspective now, I definitely would have done a lot of things differently, created a lot less, and perhaps wouldn't have made any customs at all. That would have been just fine. But since I did waste the time to make them, looking at this now, I feel at least a little accomplishment from the project.

Thanks for looking.
Old September 21st, 2015, 08:34 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What a great thread! I can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Thank you so much for sharing the Sparkleverse with the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I do have a Green Wyrmling & Unicorn write up, but was figuring on those being done up by the C3V or elsewhere, so am not sure I'll bother.
Make your sparkly thing!!! Don't wait for us. If you have a thing, and it's ready, share it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards