Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 22nd, 2014, 04:54 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
SW Indianapolis October 18th Event

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I have been on, sorry about that!
I've been busy opening a tabletop and card game store in Mooresville, Indiana called White Flag Games!
I've spoken to several of you at Gencon, but wanted to post on here as well to let everyone know about the store and that we will be doing quarterly Heroscape events.

Our first event will be Saturday October 18th at Noon. There will be a $5 buy-in per person, prizes awarded to the top player for each general. Free light refreshments will be available as well.

We will start with my favorite style of event: General Wars.
Draft your best 460 point team, no marvel, custom, or C3V for this event. Valkrill will be considered Utgar for this tournament. 4 rounds of Swiss with an optional 5th round to determine a clear winner if necessary. Limit of 16 figure spaces.

I have enough space in the shop to fit at least 12 two player maps if not more. Please reply to this thread to let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

I'm just sayin.

Last edited by worldsenemy; August 23rd, 2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: To appease the masses.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:03 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SW Indianapolis October 18th Event

Hope I can make it. (There are a lot of October birthdays in our family and they usually pick one Saturday for everyone to get together and celebrate - let's hope they don't pick this one )
Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:38 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsenemy View Post
We will start with my favorite style of event: General Wars.
Draft your best 460 point team, no marvel, custom, or C3V for this event. Valkrill will be considered Utgar for this tournament. 4 rounds of Swiss with an optional 5th round to determine a clear winner if necessary.
I'm noticing the distinct lack of restrictions for either figures or starting spaces again.

Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx10, and a Drow Chainfighter.

All set.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:04 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Can we do a lower figure limit? I prefer some creative armies as opposed to mass 4th or mass 10th.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 11:15 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

I updated a couple things in the original post because, yes, there is a figure limit that I neglectfully omitted. Sorry Deroche, no Nagrubs x10.

I also updated that there will be a prize for each of the top players for each general (6) instead of the top 4 players. What was I thinking?

I'm just sayin.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 12:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I will come unless the Peoria NHSD is this weekend or something else comes up.

Glad there is a figure limit; no one wants to see Deroche break out 24 4th Mass
Old August 25th, 2014, 04:52 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I should be bring several people (up to 6). I will get a for sure number nailed down soon.
Old August 26th, 2014, 07:56 AM

It will be nice to see everyone again and play some scape. If you want to check the layout of the store, we have pics on our facebook, twitter, and website. You can find them all through here: www.whiteflaggames.com

I'm just sayin.
Old September 11th, 2014, 02:37 PM

I am working on the prizes for this tournament and hope to have pics up soon over the next couple of weeks.
In an unrelated note, my shop is having their grand opening celebration this Saturday the 13th! Please stop by and say hi if able!

I'm just sayin.
Old September 11th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I wish I could go, but you're 3.5 hours away.
Old September 16th, 2014, 04:02 PM

I wish you could go too, Megasilver

I'm just sayin.
Old September 16th, 2014, 04:36 PM

Bummer, you will be missed @MegaSilver .
@Schulzy and @Arrow Grut I think are planing on coming too.

Last edited by weebaer; September 17th, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events