Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Oh yeah that was just a quick thing to get the idea out there. I’m sure there are way better effects or choices.
I think what I'm going to do is research major Watcher stories, especially "what if" ones and try to make sure the four we choose are thematically representative.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 12:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would squeeze in as many as space allows.
Sounds like a lot of testing.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 12:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lol right?

Themes I think I’d want to hit:

Fan Four, X-Men, SHIELD, Gamma radiation, Symbiote, Super Soldier, and possibly Avenger.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

NAME = WATCHER
SECRET IDENTITY = UATU

SPECIES = WATCHER
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = OBSERVANT/RESERVED
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 11

LIFE 8
MOVE 8
RANGE 3
ATTACK 7
DEFENSE 6
340 POINTS

WHAT IF?

At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control. Choose an option from this list to apply to that figure for the entire game;
•Fantastic Four: This figure has the class of Adventurer and when it attacks an Event Hero with its normal attack, add one automatic skull to the attack.
•Gamma Ray: This figure has the Species of Mutate, the Class of Creature, and the Super Strength special power.
•S.H.I.E.L.D.: This figure has the Class of Agent and if it has a Range Number of two or higher, add one to its Range Number.
•Super Soldier: This figure has the Class of Soldier and adds one to its Defense Number.
•Symbiote: This figure has the Species of Symbiote, the Class of Crime Fighter, and when you roll the 20-sided die for any special power on its Army Card, add one to the result.
•X-Men: This figure has the species of Mutant and adds one to its Move Number.

OATH OF THE WATCHER
At the start of a round, if Watcher is not the only figure you control, you may not place any Order Markers on this card. If Watcher does not have any wounds, he cannot attack. If Watcher receives any wounds, you may immediately move all of your unrevealed Order Markers to this card.

COSMIC KNOWLEDGE
Add four to your initiative roll for each Order Marker placed on this card.
If you win initiative, you may choose one opponent. The chosen opponent must show you all unrevealed Order Markers on all Army Cards that opponent controls.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Probably overboard, especially if I want to keep the other two powers (and I do), but there's a stab at it.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 23rd, 2019 at 02:02 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was very meh on this design when I saw it last night but I like this What If power a lot.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Digging the what-if power, I’d drop the Magical Defense section though. That’s far, far more powerful than any of the other options and pretty much impossible to balance. Like if you give Deadpool Magical Defense he’s flat out unkilliable by 80% of the other cards out there. Then you’d also have to consider how spells are going to interact with whoever you pick too. Just not a viable option unfortunately IMO.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I was very meh on this design when I saw it last night but I like this What If power a lot.
Since you're hooked now, maybe you can tell me: how's that last write up looking on card space?

Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Since you're hooked now, maybe you can tell me: how's that last write up looking on card space?
I’ll mock it up after I work on Orko. About to start his mini card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Digging the what-if power, I’d drop the Magical Defense section though. That’s far, far more powerful than any of the other options and pretty much impossible to balance. Like if you give Deadpool Magical Defense he’s flat out unkilliable by 80% of the other cards out there. Then you’d also have to consider how spells are going to interact with whoever you pick too. Just not a viable option unfortunately IMO.
I agree with this. I would just say they can cast spells as though they had Magical Defense and maybe +1 defense there.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 02:00 PM

I think I might just cut that option entirely. It seemed a fun bit, but there's so much going on already, I don't think it's territory we need to mess with.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 02:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I don't think I'd go for the Symbiote effect and the Crime Fighter effect together. Most 'Character X is Venom now!' type what ifs aren't really crime fighter stories. You could justify Vigilante a little better, but I probably wouldn't mess with their class at all in the Symbiote one.

I also feel like there should be one 'Character X is now evil!' effect, in some form. Symbiote kinda edges close to that, but isn't quite the same.

And one really small note, I'd go "The Watcher" for the name. I know we don't do "The" a lot, but I think Uatu has earned it, and it creates a distinction between his name and his species. (Probably not a huge concern, but you never know, and it always bugs me when we have baked-in ambiguity like with Zod and Kryptonian Soldiers)

Dig the concept, though! I had some vaguely similar 'alternate universe shenanigans' on a Timebroker write-up somewhere, although that worked a lot differently.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quick card mockup.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

EDIT: Nice card.

Cool. Though I would be happy with just What If?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy