Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Promotions Department - For all your promotional nee

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I believe Rocktroll asked almost the same questions about miniature sizes and basing in the C3V miniatures thread a little while back. Perhaps we could use an overall thread that lists resources for the public to go directly to that has links?
I love making list, but suck at keeping them updated or current, is there any way we could make a thread that X amount of people could change / update the Original post?

Anything short of creating a new account that we could share among several of us to log on and Update these list? I would be happy to share the following threads with others who would maintain them ( but I want to keep being able to do so too)
Heroscape guide
Proxy List
CV3 Guide
Official Heroscape Repainting ( on how to do the official sculpt repaints)

I'm sure there's other list I made, but I cant remember it. If there isn't a way to share custody, then I will make a new User account named something like *Heroscape Community* Or * Keepers of the List* or something like that and share the Username and password with you guys.

And if I did make a new User name could the ownership of the first original post be transferred by an Admin? or there's no tools for that?

Edit
I kinda like the name *Keepers the of the Flame*
Maybe we could get our own Site Tag! And Secrete handshake and Funding from anonymous yet evil groups!!!

Last edited by Rocktroll; March 10th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old March 10th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I once found on here somewhere (either in the C3V Subforum or just the Customs one, I can't remember) the thread with the C3V Valkrill blank. I can't seem to find that thread now, could someone please link me to it?

Old March 10th, 2012, 10:13 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I believe Rocktroll asked almost the same questions about miniature sizes and basing in the C3V miniatures thread a little while back. Perhaps we could use an overall thread that lists resources for the public to go directly to that has links?
I love making list, but suck at keeping them updated or current, is there any way we could make a thread that X amount of people could change / update the Original post?

Anything short of creating a new account that we could share among several of us to log on and Update these list? I would be happy to share the following threads with others who would maintain them ( but I want to keep being able to do so too)
Heroscape guide
Proxy List
CV3 Guide
Official Heroscape Repainting ( on how to do the official sculpt repaints)

I'm sure there's other list I made, but I cant remember it. If there isn't a way to share custody, then I will make a new User account named something like *Heroscape Community* Or * Keepers of the List* or something like that and share the Username and password with you guys.

And if I did make a new User name could the ownership of the first original post be transferred by an Admin? or there's no tools for that?

Edit
I kinda like the name *Keepers the of the Flame*
Maybe we could get our own Site Tag! And Secrete handshake and Funding from anonymous yet evil groups!!!
The only people who can edit thread that they did not post, is Mods and Admins. Now we could update it for you when needed, but nobody else could as far as i know.

BTW, I did add info to the Miniature Thread, with sizes and Commonality.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 10th, 2012, 10:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
I once found on here somewhere (either in the C3V Subforum or just the Customs one, I can't remember) the thread with the C3V Valkrill blank. I can't seem to find that thread now, could someone please link me to it?
Ask Dalu. I think he keeps it in his sig, actually.

EDIT: Unless you're asking about a different one than he keeps in his sig.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; March 10th, 2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: (it's possible)
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

Nope. That's the blank I was looking for. Thanks!

Old March 11th, 2012, 10:55 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On a similar note, would someone post the Valkrill Basic side blank, we could make use of it over at MCC.
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:29 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

Nope. That's the blank I was looking for. Thanks!
This one ?
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

They want the basic back. I'll try to remember to put it up later.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 11th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
If there isn't a way to share custody, then I will make a new User account named something like *Heroscape Community* Or * Keepers of the List* or something like that and share the Username and password with you guys.
Hmmmm ... I'm not sure that's strictly legal.

I don't know that there's a good way to do this though. Let me ponder it a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs