Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:32 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

Utah Monthly - January 2018 - Standard 500

A new year, a new season of Monthlies, and I was ready to start things off strong with some of the worst units out there: the Grok Riders! I was first thinking of running:

Roman Legionnaires x3
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Raelin RotV
Grok Riders x1

I thought this one would be decent, using Romans to move up the Warlords while plodding forward in Raelin’s aura. NGS grabs a glyph, MBS shoots stuff, and Groks are ready to flank and strike at a key target when needed. But I also didn’t want to play so campy (and had plans for another Roman army I want to use later). So I decided on:

Grok Riders x2
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Krav Maga Agents

Not something I was ecstatic about, but it looked fun, even if it didn’t feel like it would win anything. But then Sir Heroscape announced a tournament and looking at its maps and point total, I decided that Groks would work much better there. So we’ll table that battle report. For now, we have the runner up!

BiggaBullfrog’s Army:
Runa 120
Minions of Utgar x2 110 (220)
Airborne Elite 110
Marro Warriors 50
500 Points/15 Figures

I’ve been poking around the old Unit Strategy Reviews (an awesome resource if you haven’t read them - check them out!) and one that has always stuck out to me is Runa’s. The army that killercactus recommended for her came out to exactly 500 points (the one above), so I decided to give it a run. Simple as that. Note: this was my first time playing Runa probably ever. I may have played her once when I first got her, which would be about 10 years ago. But hey, I’d never played Thanos before I took him to NHSD, so what could go wrong?

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Game 4
Spoiler Alert!

I was pretty pleased with this little army in the end. None of my opponents were as afraid of Runa as I thought they would be, but that’s probably because they had never been exposed to her (I don’t think any of them knew what she did) and thus didn’t have any nightmare games where she decimated an army to refer to. But it was fun to use a figure I hadn’t for a long time, if at all (I really have no recollection if I’d played her before). It’s a nice, flexible army I’d recommend to anyone looking for a few fun games.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports