Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 29th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Baron Mordo - Public Playtesting

OK, I've moved all the playtests and associated posts to the Mesmerize thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Baron Mordo @260 points

Army Test
Map: Custom (Hydra Gehenna Base with houses and ruins instead of castle walls)
Units: Baron Mordo, Daimon Hellstrom, Zombie, Wong, Hellfire: Fireball x6, Hellfire: Ignition x2 (750) vs TMNT, Atom (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Baron Mordo, Wong, Jason Voorhees, Angel (Warren), Angel (Liam), Mystic Flames (820) vs Iron Patriot, Kraven, Black Widow, Diamondback (820)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Baron Mordo, Wong, Jason Voorhees, Angel (Warren), Angel (Liam), Mystic Flames (820) vs Wrecking Crew, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (820)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Pretty fun design! He actually plays a little like Doom (II) - he's an OM hog spell-caster who likes to take control. They fit into the same kinds of builds, though Mordo's mechanics are plenty different (and his Hell Lord ties are cool - that's a group that's definitely going to be expanded in the future).
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Baron Mordo @260 points

Army Test
Units: Baron Mordo, Daimon Hellstrom, Zombie, Wong, Hellfire: Fireball x6, Hellfire: Ignition x2 (750) vs TMNT, Atom (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Baron Mordo, Wong, Jason Voorhees, Angel (Warren), Angel (Liam), Mystic Flames (820) vs Iron Patriot, Kraven, Black Widow, Diamondback (820)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Baron Mordo, Wong, Jason Voorhees, Angel (Warren), Angel (Liam), Mystic Flames (820) vs Wrecking Crew, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (820)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Pretty fun design! He actually plays a little like Doom (II) - he's an OM hog spell-caster who likes to take control. They fit into the same kinds of builds, though Mordo's mechanics are plenty different (and his Hell Lord ties are cool - that's a group that's definitely going to be expanded in the future).
Thank you! Excellent tests - glad you like him! Presently going 3/3 for wins to losses, so that's looking pretty good for him.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 30th, 2017, 02:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A couple of questions for Ronin.

1. In the 2nd test, Mordo took control of Iron Patriot 3 times but only hypnotized him once, does that mean Iron Patriot won initiative and attacked Mordo on OM1, then Mordo had all 3OM on his card? If so, were they engaged so Iron Patriot had no other attack options or could he have opted to attack someone else instead of Mordo?

2. In the 3rd test, I assume you just forgot to add in the two Infiltrators to the who won list. Not the first time a test has ended with a unit on the winning team completely unused, but still interesting to note the WC won big while playing down 20 points. Combined with the rather big win in the first game seems to suggest he will be a fairly swingy character.

General thoughts: Good to see all the hypnotized activity in those first two games even without the spell yet in play. Seeing as he won those two games while losing the game he didn't hypnotize anyone seems to indicate that aspect of his design is pretty significant.
Old April 30th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
A couple of questions for Ronin.

1. In the 2nd test, Mordo took control of Iron Patriot 3 times but only hypnotized him once, does that mean Iron Patriot won initiative and attacked Mordo on OM1, then Mordo had all 3OM on his card? If so, were they engaged so Iron Patriot had no other attack options or could he have opted to attack someone else instead of Mordo?

2. In the 3rd test, I assume you just forgot to add in the two Infiltrators to the who won list. Not the first time a test has ended with a unit on the winning team completely unused, but still interesting to note the WC won big while playing down 20 points. Combined with the rather big win in the first game seems to suggest he will be a fairly swingy character.

General thoughts: Good to see all the hypnotized activity in those first two games even without the spell yet in play. Seeing as he won those two games while losing the game he didn't hypnotize anyone seems to indicate that aspect of his design is pretty significant.
1. Yeah, Mordo had all the OMs (the build is set up to let Mordo take em all) and hypnotized Norman right at the start of the round. Kind of a dream scenario for Mordo.

Norman was engaged with Mordo and they were splitting the high ground. Norman could have left the high ground to go after Angel (Liam), but Angel (Warren) and Jason's passive movement powers meant that he likely never would have got the high ground back, so he risked attacking Mordo.

2. Yeah, the Infiltrators were in there, but they slipped my mind when listing the winning figures at the end. They were just hanging out on the battlefield. They got set up next to Mordo a couple times, but Angel just moved Mordo away within a turn both times, so they had no real impact.

The Wrecking Crew are generally pretty great, so it's not a big surprise to see them win. They're already hard to hypnotize because they're strong attackers, and Thunderball also favored his SA a few times to avoid triggering Hypnotic Arts.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's my Baron Mordo Test
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Here's my Baron Mordo Test
Spoiler Alert!
Thanks for the tests, L0B5T3R! He's looking pretty good right now - when it comes to Hypnotism, I found it slightly useful, Ronin found it very useful and you didn't use it at all - seems to be averaging out, and when you consider that the spells will make it much better, I'm happy with that. Really glad you enjoyed him!
Speaking of spells, I've got a PM through from All Your Pie signing up for Mordo, so we're generally good for pre-spell testing, but the spells themselves are looking pretty bare. I'd like to get 2 non-initial test sheets for both of them before I start testing them with Mordo, so if anyone would like to jump on those, it'd be massively appreciated!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was afraid of that. He signed up for Viper and I told him I was actually good on tests for her. I see he has already tested Ares, while Mordo & Scorpion are looking pretty much ready too. Let me see if he is interested in just spending that 1 point on signing up for a test instead to join the Danger Room. Then we can share the Spell rules with him and see if he's run some spell tests for us. I'll send him a PM now.
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Symbiotic

I wouldn't mind seeing one more set of tests here to establish a baseline before we start mixing spells in.
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was afraid of that. He signed up for Viper and I told him I was actually good on tests for her. I see he has already tested Ares, while Mordo & Scorpion are looking pretty much ready too. Let me see if he is interested in just spending that 1 point on signing up for a test instead to join the Danger Room. Then we can share the Spell rules with him and see if he's run some spell tests for us. I'll send him a PM now.
That sounds like a good idea, especially if he can help with the Spells - though as Ronin said, 1 more test for Mordo before we get started on testing him with the spells sounds like a good plan.
Honestly, I'm most concerned about the lack of movement on the spells - no one's even mentioned testing one other than myself and one set for Mesmerise from Yodaking.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:50 PM
C3G Landlord

I need to run the initial for Enchantress II this week, then after that I was planning on running Mesmerize spell tests or Mordo + spells tests if we are at that stage.

All Your Pie has agreed to join the Danger Room so hopefully he can help out some with the spells once he get in. In the meantime go ahead and send him Mordo for one more set of tests without spells.
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Symbiotic

I'll hit the spells before too long, but I've got a few things keeping me busy just lately, so my rate of testing will be a little down for a while.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library