Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 13th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 13th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool Hambone. Explanation?
Looks like you put a pic through a paint app.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 13th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool Hambone. Explanation?
Looks like you put a pic through a paint app.
Thanks T-Spinny

Yeah, it's a picture from my phone and I was messing around with some of the effects, and found this one. I thought it was really cool so I shared it.

The wife and I finally got into the 21st century a few months ago and got our first smart phones. Crazy, I know. So I have been having fun taking pictures and videos with it.

I have been messing around playing some solo games on the lexan mats that @Cavalier was selling a few years ago, and made an urban/industrial setting. I added some DO's and rules for them (as I mentioned in my outer sanctum post), and have been having some fun with some different themed battles.

The one that the picture above is from, is one where I incorporated Civilians x 4 into the center of the map, where the overturned bus is and a couple cars that had careened off the road. Bad guys have to try to kill 9 of 16 Civilians to insta win, otherwise they have to do it the old fashioned way and destroy the good guys.

So for this themed battle, I had Spidey (250) Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel and Human Torch (Jim), vs. Kingpin, Sandman, Hydro-Man, Electro, Green Goblin and Rhino.

Initially, it was Kingpin and Electro advancing down the street and they managed to take out 8 Civilians. Rhino also moved up the side along the side of the map. After Electro was killed, KP was activating Rhino and just previous to this picture, he charged at Luke Cage. Then LC activated Iron Fist, who came over to hit Rhino, and heal a wound from LC.

You can see Kingpin in the background behind the car. After the last of the Civilians got a way, on his part of his activation, he just attacked the Fire Hydrant DO's I had, one on either side of the street. The first one took 2 attacks, while the 2nd one took maybe 4. But the way I have the Fire Hydrant DO's work, once it is removed (either thrown or destroyed), you put a stack of 3 water tiles where it was. Then on each of the following turns, that player places one of the water tiles from the stack up to 1 space away and up to 3 levels higher if able. So after the top two water tiles were placed, there would be 3 adjacent water tiles near where the Fire Hydrant was. I just thought it would be really cool to have KP do that, while the heroes were otherwise occupied. This way, when Hydro-Man came into action later, there would be some water spaces already out there for him to use.

I really love having this phone, and have been really enjoying taking action shots of the superheroes in battles. Kind of goofy sure, but that's me

Old October 13th, 2015, 06:23 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Excellent. I still have a flip phone.

Thanks for the breakdown. I love the mechanics of Fire Hydrant.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 13th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Excellent. I still have a flip phone.

Thanks for the breakdown. I love the mechanics of Fire Hydrant.

Thanks. Did you see the better explanation on the outer sanctum post? As I mentioned there, the text and stuff for the DO's aren't C3G ish, but I have had some cool DO stuff for years and got tired of it just sitting around either in the box or just as eye candy on the map. So I figured I'd just have some fun with it.

Old October 13th, 2015, 06:51 PM

Yeah, I checked it out. I may LD that some day, especially if I ever make Hero status and can do two at a time. I have been collecting fire hydrants and other various DOs for years now.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 13th, 2015, 07:35 PM

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 13th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Flash and Agents of SHIELD. Yep, very awesome. Supergirl going to be on Tuesdays too?

Old October 13th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Eh, I'm not excited about the Supergirl series. It looks like it's going to be more of a New Girl, Two Broke Girls type of chick drama show with a superhero tagged on. Now I'm not saying that can't work, but it isn't what they should have done with Supergirl. Supergirl is a real immigrant from Krypton, and her story should be one of adjusting to, and feeling alienated by this strange Earth culture. The Superman movies should have been about hope, not feeling lost. That's what a Supergirl series should be about. Super man freaking grew up on this planet, this is his home, not Supergirl's. Supergirl looks way too comfortable on Earth in whatever city girl life she's living. Supergirl should feel alone, confused, and maybe even a bit pissed off at times.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old October 13th, 2015, 10:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Y'all might like this: Green Lantern Spider-Man

Spider-Lantern, Spider-Lantern
In brightest day, in blackest night
Does whatever a Spider-Lantern can
Is he strong? Listen bud
No evil will escape his sight
Spider-Lantern!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 14th, 2015, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Flash and Agents of SHIELD. Yep, very awesome. Supergirl going to be on Tuesdays too?
Supergirl will be on Mondays after TBBT.
I am just a big Tuesday Weld fan.

The Flash, AoS combo is spectacular.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 14th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

New Girl is a fun, funny show. Supergirl looks like Ally McBeal.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape