Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 11th, 2008, 11:08 AM

TheMedic has disabled reputation
Custom creation with weird wording.

I just found this on E-bay. Very few HS custom figures come up for sale in the UK. The wording on this guys figures are very open to mis-interpretation. What do you think?

Custom figure for sale

By the way. These are NOT my customs!!!!!
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:18 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, that's pretty bad, . Good find. A "unoque figure to impress your friends..." that's the best. I hope you make that purchase, I will be impressed.
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Wow, that's pretty bad, . Good find. A "unoque figure to impress your friends..." that's the best. I hope you make that purchase, I will be impressed.
Hmmmm I don't think I'll be bidding on this one myself!
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I don't really get into the purchase customs off ebay thing. I would much rather make my own.

This one however would impress my friends, and lord knows that I live to impress my friends. I could buy it and make a necklace out of it and perhaps impress everyone that sees me too!
Old March 11th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I don't really get into the purchase customs off ebay thing. I would much rather make my own.

This one however would impress my friends, and lord knows that I live to impress my friends. I could buy it and make a necklace out of it and perhaps impress everyone that sees me too!
HeroBling!
Old March 11th, 2008, 03:28 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin

HeroBling!

Back on subject, that's hilarious!

Mountain Orc Movement Bonding Special Attack: If you is a mountain orc's you p0wn!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old March 11th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
I didn't think 8 year olds could sell things on Ebay. Apparently I am wrong.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 11th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
They can resist any forms of cold attacks.
What's a cold attack?

Old March 11th, 2008, 07:48 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Foolishness of that caliber always manages to amaze me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:09 AM

tchop is surprisingly tart
Wouldn't that suck if every card elaborated to such a degree.
Sgt Drake
Pistol Fire Special Attack: Range: 5 Attack: 3
Sgt. Drake has a friendly demeanor to all of his associates and is such a patriot in the name of Jandar he would find it impossible to cap a fellow following orders under the same leadership. Decapitating other Jandar soldiers with a really sharp sword is okay though. It all stems back from the day Drake and Jandar met. They were both at DQ. Jandar noticed that he and drake had both purchased a cherry cheesecake blizzard. Upon pondering the rarity of such an order considering the righteousness of other popular flavors like oreo, or cookie dough blizzards he knew he had found a comrade of great caliber. After each victory, Jandar would always buy the troops cherry cheesecake blizzards from DQ. After their desert they would fire their pistols in the air like crazy drunken rednecks with ice cream all over their face and clothes. It was a bond that was established among Drake and his fellow Jandar troops, unbreakable, in betrayal or even death. Drake may not use pistol fire special attack to attack a figure who follows jandar.
Old March 12th, 2008, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94
Quote:
They can resist any forms of cold attacks.
What's a cold attack?
It's obvious really. a cold attack is likely to make you feel a bit unwell, and maybe have to spend a day in bed. COLD attack can be a lot worse though. There is a chance that on a roll of 17-19 on the 20 sided die, it could become the dreaded INFLUENZAattack or even worse with the the unlucky 20 roll PNEUMONIA attack!
Old March 12th, 2008, 07:12 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I would have to say the wording on that card is just poor. I understand why there are no bids.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion