Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 11th, 2023, 01:10 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I’ve recently backed my first couple games,

Santorini: Deluxe Pantheon Edition and Co-op expansion

I’m a sucker for tricked out games, so I like all the upgrades that come with this, and the co-op expansion seems like something my wife might enjoy playing with me.

Flock Together

An asymmetric co-op game with cute animals. I think I’ll probably gift this one to a family member that loves chickens. In this game you’re all playing as chickens with different abilities and working together to fight off barnyard predators.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 12th, 2023, 10:19 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I backed (a fully funded with multiple stretch goals reached)
Sound Realms: The Fortress of Death
An audio adventure for mobile devices, set in Joe Dever's world of Lone Wolf for the Sound Realms system.

I grew up in the 80s reading the Lone Wolf series, a very fun choose your adventure style books that progressed as you read them. Each successive book lets you 'level up' your character and transfer your items as you journey through them.

I'm interested to see how the audiobook version will turn out.

There's 70 hours to go on the campaign - sign up now!
Old October 12th, 2023, 02:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Just jumped in on the Crossbows and Catapults KS by Restoration Games. Nostalgia made me jump all in immediately, the thought of being able to play this one with my now 1yr son at some point... though not sure if I'll keep it in the end. Really need to stop the spending, especially with the Scape reboot looming.
This one looks interesting for those with little kids, however I backed Catapult Feud a while ago which is very similar.
I almost backed that one, but ultimately was able to fend myself off and say no. It's like the gaming gods are toying with me now.
Good call!

Catapult Feud is the inferior version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I have one or two of the originals, buried deep in my Medieval 54mm toy soldier collection.
I'm in the process of cleaning out my storage area in an effort to downsize ahead of a move. I came across this old set of Weapons & Warriors and recalled seeing the previous discussion about a similar game on here. I thought I'd see if anyone that is part of this community had any interest in it before I turned to E-bay or something else. If interested, send me a PM with an offer. Will ship anywhere in the lower 48.

It is not complete. I have used some of the parts and pieces when making custom terrain, and some items for other games over the years. What is shown below is everything available. The original castle combat set, of which the box is in the background, and an additional Cavalry Attack Set, is all it started out as. I'll list the pieces below.

1 wall w/gate, a breakable section along the top right edge.
1 tower w/door, the top section is a 3 piece breakable section.
4 wooden blockade things, each holds 1 figure.
2 catapults (still work, tension pull back).
1 cannon (still works, spring).
1 small rocky defensive area w/3 spots for figures.
2 sets of 4 knights each, grass bases hold 4 horses.
12 blue solders (1 damaged halberd), 1 blue commander figure.
12 red soldiers, 1 red commander figure.
1 banner pole (?), in bag with figures.
2 dice (3 threes, 2 twos, 1 one, same ratio (skulls/shields/blank) as heroscape dice!)
Lots of cannon balls/rocks, one small bag unopened, rest in a ziplock bag.
1 large punch out cardboard game mat, unpunched.
1 bag of plastic fasteners for the game mat pieces, unopened.
Set directions.
1 sheet of shield stickers, unused.
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:30 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Weapon and warriors or siege up here in Canada is a cool dexterity game. The accuracy was superior to crossbow and catapults. Lots of great memories firing orange balls across the living room.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:47 AM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Timescape and Source Kickstarter supported! Terrain packs for those of you that want just terrain! I hear the terrain is quite sturdy

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r/sourcesystem
Old October 24th, 2023, 11:49 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Is the Source terrain compatible with that of Heroscape? Do both fit together? Since I have a very large Scape collection, I'm not sure why I'd back this before I see what terrain Renegade is coming out with next year.
Old October 24th, 2023, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Is the Source terrain compatible with that of Heroscape? Do both fit together? Since I have a very large Scape collection, I'm not sure why I'd back this before I see what terrain Renegade is coming out with next year.
No. The scale should be compatible and you could certainly use it to build separate maps that you could play Heroscape on, but you wouldn't be able to combine the terrain.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2023, 01:40 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
Timescape and Source Kickstarter supported! Terrain packs for those of you that want just terrain! I hear the terrain is quite sturdy

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r/sourcesystem
It's been funded. Cool cool. Curious to know how the return of heroscape affected this Kickstarter. I probably would've bought the $99 option if AoA was not coming back. Still might. I dunno if I really want more hexes that won't attach to official scape.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Its "Timestrike" now, I know they changed the name from TimeScape, probably after they learned of the Haslab and/or Renegade offerings.
Old November 18th, 2023, 07:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I finally got around to making my pledge for Timestrike. 9 days left if anyone was still considering it.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 01:06 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nemesis: Retaliation (on Gamefound)

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 10th, 2023, 08:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Most recently, I backed the crowdfund for the remake of Through the Desert. I tend to like older Euro games, and so I am glad there is a trend of modernizing them for availability. I've always wanted a copy of Bruges; maybe one day.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games