Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 20th, 2023, 11:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Everett, WA - Summer Whip and Rumble 7/15/23

Thanks for the invite, but I'll be in Nashville that weekend meeting up with a bunch of C3G peeps. Maybe I'll be able to make the next one!
Old June 20th, 2023, 11:46 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Karat, have fun in Nashville! It has been a few years since we have had a game.
Old June 21st, 2023, 12:36 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like Nolan and Dallas will be joining as well.
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:09 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mebbe

Everett is a ways for me.

The weekend is open I think but that could change based on some other stuff with my groups. I'll mull.

~Dysole, musingly
Old June 21st, 2023, 12:19 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I appreciate the invite, and as much as I would like to at some point participate in a game day with some fellow 'Scapers, north of Seattle is a bit far for me, as I live in Idaho now.

~TGRF.
Old June 21st, 2023, 01:13 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd love to join in though all of my 'Scape is packed up for moving in storage so I'd have to borrow. Maybe if we can figure out a carpool from the Portland/Vancouver area that would help? Not sure if you'd be willing Derek?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 21st, 2023, 02:51 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I'd love to join in though all of my 'Scape is packed up for moving in storage so I'd have to borrow. Maybe if we can figure out a carpool from the Portland/Vancouver area that would help? Not sure if you'd be willing Derek?
Would be willing and happy to carpool, although I might be there Friday through Monday. Shoot me a pm with your number and we can work out some details and see if works.
Old June 21st, 2023, 08:51 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I appreciate the invite, and as much as I would like to at some point participate in a game day with some fellow 'Scapers, north of Seattle is a bit far for me, as I live in Idaho now.

~TGRF.

Got it. I thought I read somewhere back that you make occasional trips this way and I took the chance you might be in town. Someday.
Old June 21st, 2023, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post

Hi Rob. We would love to have you join in the fun. I hope the carpool works out. Between Derek and I, we got your scape figures without problem.
Old June 21st, 2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Looks like Nolan and Dallas will be joining as well.

Got it. Slothman and asandygraves are in the participant list.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 12:32 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post

~TGRF.

Got it. I thought I read somewhere back that you make occasional trips this way and I took the chance you might be in town. Someday.
I swing by the Portland area on occasion to visit friends, but that's about it. Now if someone wanted to set something up in Couer d'Alene...

~TGRF.
Old June 26th, 2023, 05:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’ve made the trek to Everett before I’ll check with the spouse and see what that day holds. @Dysole wanna carpool if I am headed that way?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events