Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite C3V Hero from Wave 14?
Capt. John Varan 1 2.33%
Haduc 8 18.60%
Kira Jax 1 2.33%
Nicholas Esenwein 6 13.95%
Omegacron 10 23.26%
Van Nessing 9 20.93%
Zaeus 4 9.30%
Zogross Hardscale 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Who is your favorite C3V Hero from Wave 14?

Even though it’s such a tough choice for me because I have special attachments to most of the options, I had to go with Nicholas Esenwein (though it's more him and his faction). Such a simple unit that can be an absolute blast to play. He reminds me of Sonlen (one of my favorite Classic 'Scape heroes) in the fact that you get to do so much in one turn: fly out with quite a bit of speed, attack with a solid attack, and if you destroy the defender you get to replace it with one of your figures AND heal a wound; and then you can take another turn (with limitations, of course). Nick and the Thralls are not all together that strong of an army, but they can be a blast for sure.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zaeus because I love the sculpt and he greatly enhances the use of the Gorillinators!
Old August 16th, 2012, 11:39 AM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

I have to say John Varan. You pretty much can't use his purple heart without imagining him doing a slow motion dive while yelling "noooooo..." really fits the Jandar ideal, really works well as a unit, great fun to play, I really enjoy him.
Old August 16th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyfishcannon View Post
I have to say John Varan. You pretty much can't use his purple heart without imagining him doing a slow motion dive while yelling "noooooo..." really fits the Jandar ideal, really works well as a unit, great fun to play, I really enjoy him.
Noooooooooooo!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2012, 12:34 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was a tough call between:
Van Nessing
Nicholas Esenwein
Zogross Hardscale

I gave the Lizard King some love. He brings some tactical advantages to the Lizardfolk with a lower price point while managing to boost some Ullar figures that don't get much competitive play.
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:58 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I can't be the only one who likes Kira Jax? She's pretty situational, but she does something totally unique.
Old August 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I can't be the only one who likes Kira Jax? She's pretty situational, but she does something totally unique.
I love Kira Jax and draft her frequently, but she's not my favorite.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I love Kira Jax and draft her frequently, but she's not my favorite.
Same, she is my favorite filler, but a couple other heroes are more fun, imo.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:24 AM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

This poll is a testament to the C3V design team. There are lots of great figures that I love bringing to the table

Another vampire lord (and he plays well with Thralls or Skeletons), a leader for the Greenscales, a new Gorilla (and he really creates a neat synergy), Kira Jax plays well with my favourite new squad.... sigh so many choices

But, I love how the Omegacron makes the Snipers a reasonable army choice. So he gets my vote

(And yeah, I didn't mention the 9th elf wizard. The issue is to play the elves, you need to use Ulginesh. Which means Haduc only gets an OM if you don't move two wizards on a turn. And his attack is, uhm, wimpy, though long ranged. And the defence power only works if adjacent. So, no vote for him)

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM

lwayman is surprisingly tart

Nicholas is an awsome piece witht his command of the thralls, but I think Omegacron fits in so nicely with Zetacron and the Omnicrons that it slightly ever so slightly outclasses the vampire. On a side note why isn't Nicholas' card red, it says he is Utger same as Cypris? Actually I think he should follow another general just because of his hatred for Cypris.
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:21 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Nicholas is an awsome piece witht his command of the thralls, but I think Omegacron fits in so nicely with Zetacron and the Omnicrons that it slightly ever so slightly outclasses the vampire. On a side note why isn't Nicholas' card red, it says he is Utger same as Cypris? Actually I think he should follow another general just because of his hatred for Cypris.
Nicholas follows Valkrill. Where does it say he follows Utgar?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Wow, I love that spread on this poll. No one has more than about 20% of the votes. There is no runaway winner, rather we have a great variety of units that each have their own fairly balanced followings. Love it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs