Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 20th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 12/19 - Iron Man

You could always go with the one that was on display at a convention prior to the release.
Old December 20th, 2009, 01:13 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the pic, Minivann. Never seen that one before.

A 5 defense and 4 life Iron Man seems a little on the fragile side for my tastes, though...
Old December 20th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I've never seen that before, either. I always thought they designed him to be the way he was released from the very beginning. I wonder why they decided to remove the special attack?
Old December 20th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I posted it mostly because of the discussion of Iron Man not having a special attack, and I remembered that once upon a time he did. I just thought that I was posting it in that thread.
Old December 20th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Thanks for the pic, Minivann. Never seen that one before.

A 5 defense and 4 life Iron Man seems a little on the fragile side for my tastes, though...

Yeah, I remember that picture now with the cup non-targeting zone. I agree he seems too fragile and if they had his defense up to 6, then he'd be like he is now but with a special attack and there would never have been much controversy over his card.

Your card SD is all that would have been needed (or the one Minivann posted with but with 6 def.) to make Iron Man truer to from, yet still be very simple and easy to use. Nice job (when changed to Unibeam ).

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I noticed that his personality used to be Genius, and they changed that, too.
Old January 8th, 2010, 07:57 PM

Marvelman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

To no suprise, you make very well-crafted customs, and as a huge fan of Marvel, to see the characters from the comics come and join the world of Heroscape, it puts me in awe.

"Make mine marvel"
Old January 8th, 2010, 07:58 PM

I have only one question, Boomerange has flying?

"Make mine marvel"
Old January 8th, 2010, 08:01 PM

Oh, and will we see the infamous Yancy street gang?

"Make mine marvel"
Old January 10th, 2010, 01:32 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
I have only one question, Boomerange has flying?
Yup, he uses jet boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
Oh, and will we see the infamous Yancy street gang?
I probably won't make a card for them, but my Street Thugs card can substitute for them if I ever want to play them.

Just some friendly advice - you can always go back and edit your posts instead of double, triple, or quadruple posting. Just click the "EDIT" button near the bottom of the post.
Old January 10th, 2010, 02:07 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Which Knockback rules is this referring to? The reason I ask is because the C3G Knockback rules don't work with special attacks.

Also, his chest beam is called a Unibeam. The Repulsor Beams are what he shoots from his palms.
The custom refers to my home Knockback rule, which is a work in progress.

I'll change the name of the special attack on the next draft to Unibeam Special Attack.
I think you should stick with the repulsor beams (from his palms) and the knockback.

I don't know how I hadn't seen this thread before a few days ago, but many of these are fantastic.
Old January 10th, 2010, 02:09 AM

Actually, I've done all four Power Pack kids. Check the index on the first page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations