Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 22nd, 2008, 07:44 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Hey Onacara, how much do you want to bet that we still won't get paired up to battle? This silent rivalry has gone on far enough; someone needs to put someone in someone's place.

Silent?

Nobody puts Guido in the corner!!!!
Old April 22nd, 2008, 08:06 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

No idea what I'm brining, but as much as I really like my all soldier/warlord that I used in BatB, I'm going to switch it up for the Beatdown. Thinking about going all D20 (or as much as possible), should provide for some absolute beatings in both directions.

-insert signature here-
Old April 22nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Two months to go.
man..... i just cant wait. well actually i have no choice but to wait.
the wait will be worth it though. i think im going to try a new army this time. maybe.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Two months to go.
man..... i just cant wait. well actually i have no choice but to wait.
the wait will be worth it though. i think im going to try a new army this time. maybe.
I definitely go with a different army each time. Makes it more interesting!
Old April 23rd, 2008, 09:49 AM

BWS2K has disabled reputation

Good to know about Marvel being out. I'm anxiously awaiting the news about work coverage...

~~BW

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:23 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I'm still not sure if I can come, since my step sister's birthday falls on that day. But since she's only not even 1 we could maybe reschedule the party. So it's still a maybe.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 11:08 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm compiling a rating system for New England 'Scapers (link in my sig). What I need is as much data as possible from previous tournaments. Does anyone have records from previous Beatdowns? Or other tournaments?

Thanks!
Old April 23rd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

The rankings for all previous Beatdowns, as well as the RI National Heroscape Day tournaments have been posted at some point. The search function should help you root those out.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
The rankings for all previous Beatdowns, as well as the RI National Heroscape Day tournaments have been posted at some point. The search function should help you root those out.
Thanks MrB. I should have been clearer---to use in the ratings I need to know win/loss records for each player. The Beatdown results I've been able to find were scored by points. Win/loss records were usually not included.

I just had another look and found the win/loss data for the Jan 2007 MA tourney. (Was this a beatdown?)

EDIT: I've come up with a system that only needs rankings, so I'm good. I've managed to find events from RI NHD 2006, MA in January 2007, BB3 in September 2007, Roll Shields or Die Oct 2007, and Chaos in the Capital Dec 2007. What am I missing?

Last edited by ollie; April 23rd, 2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 01:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So I'm trying to decide if I should try to construct a killer army or just go with a cool idea and see what happens. I'm leaning toward the cool idea army.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

33 participants registered already
Old April 23rd, 2008, 02:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I will make a special trophy for the 12 and under tournament winner....cause kids like trophies

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events