Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 19th, 2016, 01:31 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Scape Season 23 - Hot Draft Signups until January

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Wow. I didn't realize how low the number of participants was. Only 12.. Half from a year ago.
Sad face

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 19th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Sadly, the minimum qualifications for online heroscape have been steadily rising. We just can't accept random players off the street anymore. Not everyone is ready for balance of this level. There has been an attempt to create lesser leagues to train players, such as the Classic League, but those leagues themselves are inherently lesser so we can't publicize them too much. Impressive run for OHS though
Old January 19th, 2016, 04:14 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Sadly, the minimum qualifications for online heroscape have been steadily rising. We just can't accept random players off the street anymore. Not everyone is ready for balance of this level. There has been an attempt to create lesser leagues to train players, such as the Classic League, but those leagues themselves are inherently lesser so we can't publicize them too much. Impressive run for OHS though

I wasn't aware of any qualifications to get into online scape?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 19th, 2016, 08:19 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@Chris Perkins and I are starting shortly. We haven't finished the draft yet, and will probably finish in the game.

Old January 19th, 2016, 09:35 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, just finished up with mtl1998. Crazy game - so many momentum shifts. The end game was me with a frost giant with 5/6 wounds and mtl1998 with a Crypt Guardian with 2/4 wounds. My frost giant finally finished him off, and I won with a 1 life frost as my only figure.

Almost had an even weirder ending - if his crypt guardian had killed my frost giant, and the giant had taken out the crypt with dying swipe, we would have both had no figures on the map. Who would have won in that scenario?

Edit: Also, is the report game winner feature not up yet, or did I just fail to find it?
Old January 19th, 2016, 09:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Answers

It would've been a tie. The report form will go up very soon.

~Dysole, knowing there was something missing
Old January 19th, 2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Well, just finished up with mtl1998. Crazy game - so many momentum shifts. The end game was me with a frost giant with 5/6 wounds and mtl1998 with a Crypt Guardian with 2/4 wounds. My frost giant finally finished him off, and I won with a 1 life frost as my only figure.

Almost had an even weirder ending - if his crypt guardian had killed my frost giant, and the giant had taken out the crypt with dying swipe, we would have both had no figures on the map. Who would have won in that scenario?

Edit: Also, is the report game winner feature not up yet, or did I just fail to find it?
Crazy game.. Crazy, crazy game. It was really fun though. One of those games you don't really mind losing. (I kinda mind. Still sucks, but it was fun, so oh well.)

Old January 20th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Jesus and I did not want to make our bachelorettes jealous, so we will be performing our Hot Draft live before the game, right now. Tune in for a great match.

EDIT: Eltahale got today's contest, thunder ramming through Gorillatroopers to win my heart.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 20th, 2016 at 08:58 PM.
Old January 20th, 2016, 08:57 PM

jesus20456 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Jesus and I did not want to make our bachelorettes jealous, so we will be performing our Hot Draft live before the game, right now. Tune in for a great match.

EDIT: Eltahale got today's contest, thunder ramming through the Gorillatroopers and winning my heart.
The zaeus come back almost happened great game
Old January 22nd, 2016, 12:43 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Forgot to post, but MegaSilver and I just completed our game. I picked first and he took initaitve:

Me: Deathchasers x2, Deathknights x2, Roman Legion x1, Skull Demon, Racheim, Dumutef Guard x1, Marcu Esenwein
MS: Shaolin Monks x4, Roman Legion x1, Me-Burq-Sa, Ogre Pulverizer

Racheim perched on the level 5 height got me the win. He was able to take out 3 Monks, 3 Romans, Me-Burq-Sa, and the Pulverizer while only taking 2 wounds. Huge that I was able to have height for every attack and every defense (even put 2 wounds on Ogre via Lumbering Bully)

Early the Monks had great defense, using their fists of fury to get 4-6 attacks per order marker (I tried to minimize by bunching or big gaps) and my 4 and 5 attack DCs weren't reciprocating. But I was able to soften them up by sending different waves against them (DCs then Dumutef/Skull/DKs and then Romans) just enough that Racheim was able to hold out.

I won with a 3 life Racheim and 1 Roman

Last edited by kevindola; January 22nd, 2016 at 01:03 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quick edge case ruling we hadn't considered before:

The decision about who wins opening initiative happens before all beginning of the game powers; i.e. before The Drop, Highland Fury, or Loyalty to the Lizard King.
Old January 25th, 2016, 12:23 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Scape Season 23 - Hot Draft Round 1 until Jan 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
Round 1 is on Zephyr.

The dok v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Marrden Hounds x4, Goblin Cutters x4, Omnicron Repulsors x2, Hoplitron x2, Marcu Esenwein, Major J15, Seleena, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lord
* Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Bloodburst Thrall x3, Deathstrike Thrall, Wolves of Badru x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Werewolf Lord, Nicholas Esenwein, Van Nessing, Emperor Andask
dok chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who wins opening initiative.
Draft went:
Code:
dok		Kinseth
Marrden Hounds	J15
Marrden Hounds	Emperor Andask
Nick Esenwein	Van Nessing
Bloodburst	Cutters
Cutters		Marcu
Cutters		Cutters
Repulsors	Hoplitron
Bloodburst	Hoplitron
Back and forth affair. Andask was very helpful. However, Hounds got really hot with their attacks in round 3 and took down Van Nessing and J15 to basically close things. I had 7 cutters left along with one squad of hounds, one repulsor, and a 1-life Nick, versus Andask, a 1-life Marcu, and a couple cutters.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events