Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which unit is the BEST?
Mika Connour 1 1.61%
Fortress Door 21 33.87%
Sahuagin Raider 2 3.23%
Iron Man 8 12.90%
Red Wyrmling 8 12.90%
Greenscale Warriors 22 35.48%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 4th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 2011 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #3

I actually did that on purpose a few times just as an insurance policy. It's a risk vs. reward kind of thing.
Old April 4th, 2011, 09:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Jeez, I hate the Fortress Door. It's not even a UNIT. I wouldn't even pick it if it was the only one in its bracket.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 4th, 2011, 10:55 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Jeez, I hate the Fortress Door. It's not even a UNIT. I wouldn't even pick it if it was the only one in its bracket.
Well it does do its job pretty darn well...

I put it as my second choice this round, with greenscale warriors first (Woo-hoo!).

But if it was the ONLY thing in the bracket, I guess it's better than nothing...
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:44 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper62 View Post
But if it was the ONLY thing in the bracket, I guess it's better than nothing...
By virtue of not being a UNIT in the UNIT Battle Royale, no.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:06 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I voted for Greenscales because I figured the Fortress door would win because of it's cult following so I wanted the Greenscales to advance too.
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I hate it too, and I hate that it becomes part of an in joke to vote for it. It's silly. Having said that, I was prepared for it, so I did make it one of my picks for this bracket (I wouldn't vote for it though).
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Fortunately I was prepared for the joke also and picked the Fortress Door to win this heat.

Just waiting on the D20 to see if I ordered it and the GSWs correctly...

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
IP Sub-Vote

At poll close - Door and Greenies were tied at 22 votes each. Each of them got a vote from the same IP. Deciding that sub-vote also decides the results...

GREENIES =

DOOR =

So, ...Door loses 1 vote and takes 2nd place for Battle#3

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Dangit! I got 'em backwards.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Got it right.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sad to see the door go down on the luck of the die.

Oh well, at least it still advances to the next round.

Rally to the door's cause. Inanimate object for the win!!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:40 PM

TAKE THAT YOU STUPID ****ING DOOR!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games