Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 26th, 2013, 09:02 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Post

Good point, thank you! I shall update it shortly.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's looking nice.

My only worry/concern is that some of the mechanics may have been used under different names before. So we'd have to check on that one ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's looking nice.

My only worry/concern is that some of the mechanics may have been used under different names before. So we'd have to check on that one ....
As far as I am aware, they've had different text in accompaniment..see Morbius.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:43 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good design, but unless there's a thematic reason for her to be über-powerful, I'd drop her defense to a more manageable number (maybe life to 4 too? She can heal).

She's got a defensive power that should keep her pretty safe, and she's still just Jubilee after all... (Although I'll admit I haven't read the comic line this design is based off of, perhaps high-powered is relevant).

Also, does she still have her mutant powers as a Vampire? If so, giving her some range might be warranted.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 27th, 2013, 06:29 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

For Blood Drain I was using the wording from Life Drain from classic Heroscape, but going by Morbius' wording, it should be something like this:

BLOOD DRAIN
After attacking an adjacent figure that is not an Android, destructible object or Undead, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card if the defending figure was destroyed.

My only concern is whether it should be when you destroy a figure, or just inflict a wound. I probably shouldn't ask this, but does Dracula have anything similar to this power? If he does it might be worth reusing it for this Jubilee.

Yeah I did this ages ago and I thought she was very powerful looking at Morbius' and the Vampire Minions cards, I shall lower her life and defense to 4.

If I remember right, she lost her mutant powers before becoming a vampire.
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I know I suggested it but I am not sure about mist shifting.
I believe it only happened once and in an alternate dimension.

I thought she had a healing power from transfusions from Wolverine. I think that would be cool, two healing powers.
Keep one restricted to destroying a figure and the other to once a round, perhaps tied into Healing Factor X somehow.
Something like

After revealing an X Order Marker on a card with Healing Factor X, you may remove one wound marker from this card.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I know I suggested it but I am not sure about mist shifting.
I believe it only happened once and in an alternate dimension.

I thought she had a healing power from transfusions from Wolverine. I think that would be cool, two healing powers.
Keep one restricted to destroying a figure and the other to once a round, perhaps tied into Healing Factor X somehow.
Something like

After revealing an X Order Marker on a card with Healing Factor X, you may remove one wound marker from this card.
I think you did say something about it before, but I read it about a week after you posted it and by that time everyone was focusing on other designs. I'm not sure when it happened, as I only know vampire Jubilee through the X-23 series. I also read on Comicvine just now that Jubilee has no control over her mist form.

I do like the sound of that! I originally did have something like that I believe, but it wasn't very popular at the time. I prefer two healing powers to be honest. What about having something like Phantom Walk, and then putting Blood Drain and that power you wrote up into one?
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So she'd only have the second healing power if she had a figure with Healing Factor X in her army? .... hmm, not sure if I like that or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
So she'd only have the second healing power if she had a figure with Healing Factor X in her army? .... hmm, not sure if I like that or not.
She has Wolverine's healing factor because she drinks his blood. She could always heal for when ever you reveal an 'X' Order Marker, or just have something like She-Hulk's Gamma Healing or even just this:

At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.
Old June 27th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I thought that was pretty cool theme wise. She needs the Healing Factor X blood to heal. I think perhaps word it so that as long as you start the game with a HF X figure you can heal once per round, unless that is too niche.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Drac does have something similar, but it is combined with more power text, but here is the part pertaining to Blood Drain "If an opponent's figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed from Dracula's normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card." the clause about Undead, Androids, and Destructible objects is not there because it occurs at the end of all the power text.

Last edited by Karat; June 27th, 2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 27th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
I thought that was pretty cool theme wise. She needs the Healing Factor X blood to heal. I think perhaps word it so that as long as you start the game with a HF X figure you can heal once per round, unless that is too niche.
I see nothing wrong with that idea Tornado. She could just have Healing Factor X? Unless that would be too powerful. Or she could have something like this:

At the end of the round, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card. If an 'X' Order Marker is revealed on this card or on any figure's Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Drac does have something similar, but it is combined with more power text, but here is the part pertaining to Blood Drain "If an opponent's figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed from Dracula's normal attack, remove a wound marker from this card." the clause about Undead, Androids, and Destructible objects is not there because it occurs at the end of all the power text.
Hmm, I'm not sure how this should be worded now, it's worded differently on different Army Cards thanks for digging that out

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy