Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 25th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Not heard that one. He is great, though. Asking for Polka Hat for my birthday this year.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 25th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. That is actually not one of my favorite songs, pretty low on the list but it has a catchy title.

Nature Trail to Hell (In 3D) and Twister are my favorites.
Velvet Elvis is pretty great.
Christmas at Ground Zero is also nice.
Old March 25th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Awesome. That is actually not one of my favorite songs, pretty low on the list but it has a catchy title.

Nature Trail to Hell (In 3D) and Twister are my favorites.
Velvet Elvis is pretty great.
Christmas at Ground Zero is also nice.
That last one's actually the only one I've heard. Love it, though.

Ebay, Amish Paradise, White and Nerdy, Word Crimes, Stop Forwarding that Crap to Me, Germs, Party in the CIA, I Want a New Duck, Why Does this Always Happen to Me?, Constipated, Livin' in the Fridge, Living with a Hernia and Angry White Boy Polka are probably my favourites apart from that. (Yes... I know that's a lot of favourites...)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 25th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK you are into the newer stuff. Cool.
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
OK you are into the newer stuff. Cool.
Not entirely. I Want a New Duck, Living with a Hernia etc. are a fair bit older ( as is Dare to Be Stupid, which I've somehow missed ). I honestly like most of his stuff I've heard, newer and older, I just haven't heard all of it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’ve always liked Albuquerque best.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:08 PM

Never heard that one. What album is it on?
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Never heard that one. What album is it on?
Running with Scissors acorrding to Wikipedia (I’ve never bought an album of anything by anyone, so not something I know much about personally). It’s from 1999.

Mostly I like it because it’s 11 minutes long

My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:25 PM

Awesome. Sounds like great juke box torture song.
I will check it out.

You have never bought an album? Wow, that is rare but I guess robots have no need for such things.
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Witch's Code definitely fails the mirror test.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2020, 05:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Awesome. Sounds like great juke box torture song.
I will check it out.

You have never bought an album? Wow, that is rare but I guess robots have no need for such things.
I basically either just listened to the radio or like mix tapes my Uncle gave me, then moved on to downloading individual songs and stuff, now I just use Pandora. I’m not really a big music guy, so like it was never something I was going to spend my own money on as a kid or anything and I don’t like listening to the same artist back to back anyway.

Oh.. wait, I have bought two soundtracks on CD though. I guess those are technically albums?

My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Hard as ice

I've got tonnes of CDs, and quite an eclectic selection. Retro rock (10cc, Jethro Tull, Queen, Bowie, Fleetwood Mac etc.), 60s (Joni Mitchell), Pagan/Folk (Spiral Dance, Kelliana, Loreena McKennitt, Steeleye Span), Metal (Disturbed, Device, System of a Down, Seether)... it's a rather broad selection.
I also have some soundtrack albums (the Transformers Move Soundtrack is actually the second album my Mum ever got me, after the Best of 10cc ) and will be getting some Weird Al (as mentioned) and Genesis for my birthday. I've always loved having the actual hard CDs rather than just files - I'm still fairly analogue in a lot of ways, hard copies just feel 'right' - and almost always have my CD Player going when I go to sleep. Replacing a CD Player can be tough these days, though - they seem to be being phased out, sadly.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy