Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 16th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It occurs to me that this mini, which we just announced, would be a credible Varja:

You, trolling this thread and looking for C3V minis, should consider picking up the units that we post over there. Get while the gettin' is good!

But I'll add this one to the OP for The Varja, to answer your question.
Thanks for that suggestion!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 17th, 2019, 12:54 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

For the Varja:

Pathfinder Battles' Wraith from the soon to be released Legendary Adventures.

Old October 17th, 2019, 01:21 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

For the Varja:

Pathfinder Battles' Wraith from the soon to be released Legendary Adventures.

That's a good looking figure. Do you think it will be the same height?
Old October 17th, 2019, 01:22 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I believe that the Wraith is actually a medium-sized figure. The Varja is Huge 8, so the sizing might prove to be an issue.

Similarly, while I'd love to use that Gug sculpt as a replacement Varja, isn't it a single-spaced figure? It might be a little tough for him to pull double-duty for both a single-spaced and a double-spaced design.
Old October 17th, 2019, 01:38 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I believe that the Wraith is actually a medium-sized figure. The Varja is Huge 8, so the sizing might prove to be an issue.

Similarly, while I'd love to use that Gug sculpt as a replacement Varja, isn't it a single-spaced figure? It might be a little tough for him to pull double-duty for both a single-spaced and a double-spaced design.
That's true. That would make it difficult....

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 17th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, is The Varja single-spaced? I'd forgotten. Oops.

edit: Yes, it is. Oh well. I will say, though, that the Gug mini *can* be put on a D&D single, with a little toe overhang. So you could still use the sculpt, but you would need to have it on the single base instead of the peanut.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 17th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 06:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

I'll see if I can find a 3d printable nightstalker figure for you man. If I can, I'll send it with those other 3d prints I'm giving you.

EDIT: See if you can find one in the link I have and send me the specific link.

https://www.shapeways.com/designer/m...#more-products

EDIT 2: I did a quick browse and couldn't find anything.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; October 17th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I recall that we did consider possibly putting The Varja on a peanut, but the large single was a a deliberate decision to limit the unit's power level (given its abilities).

TREX, I would *love* to see some 3D printing options here, in addition to a Gug on a single base.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 17th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I'll see if I can find a 3d printable nightstalker figure for you man. If I can, I'll send it with those other 3d prints I'm giving you.

Thanks so much for that offer TREX! But alas, I searched through that guy's shop and couldn't find anything that seemed to fit. Got any more recommendations of sites to check?

Old October 17th, 2019, 06:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks so much for that offer TREX! But alas, I searched through that guy's shop and couldn't find anything that seemed to fit. Got any more recommendations of sites to check?
I also searched it and couldn't find it. Look through thingiverse for it using keywords like it and maybe you'll come up with something. I'm looking as well. I think Void Demon, or Void Stalker might work. Its all about how its titled.

Old October 17th, 2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I also searched it and couldn't find it. Look through thingiverse for it using keywords like it and maybe you'll come up with something. I'm looking as well. I think Void Demon, or Void Stalker might work. Its all about how its titled.
How about this or this?

The second one looks a little small though, and I'm not sure about the height on the first one...

Old October 17th, 2019, 06:48 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How about this or this?

The second one looks a little small though, and I'm not sure about the height on the first one...
The second one looks ok. The scale really doesn't matter. You can scale the model how ever big or small you want when printing it. As long as it has the similar look, the size or paint job is up to the person making it.

This one looks a bit closer but not in the exact pose:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3410440

If you keep looking you should be able to find one that looks pretty close.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs