Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:52 PM
PinkGuy

serpentor is surprisingly tart
Raknar's Vision Desperation

I am truly desperate, the prices for the expansion on ebay are insanely high. I do really want this set, and have for a long time, but I rufuse to pay $50 for it. If that is what it takes then I guess I'll just live without. Does anyone on here have an extra set of Raknar's Vision or know someone who is selling for a non-ridiculous price? I don't care at all if it's in the box, in fact I would rather it not have the box so it's cheaper. I just want the figures and cards in useable condition.

I know it seems kind of suspicious because I haven't got on this site in ages, but I still play heroscape, albeit less than I did a couple years back. I assurre you I have no intention of trying to get it cheap on here and selling it higher on ebay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales