Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 17th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravage - Public PTing

Fine by me! I haven't got a start on him yet, happy to run him or hold off and test him alongside Soundwave.
Old June 18th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Are you already underway here, Soundwarp, or do you otherwise have a preference about whether you'd like to test Ravage or Soundwave + Ravage? Trying to work out what my next test will be here.
Old June 18th, 2019, 10:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry, missed this. I already have my tests done sans Soundwave.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 18th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Symbiotic

No worries. I'll hit him and Soundwave together, then.
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Thanks guys. You don't have to post the test results right now, just let me know if anything concerning came up that would prevent me from moving forward here. I'll post Soundwave up in the public testing thread if I know Ravage isn't going to change.
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

@Soundwarp SG-1 , any feedback you can share from your tests or an ETA on posting up the report itself? I'm working on a hard deadline here for this Chirstmas in July release and want to get Soundwave posted up for public PTing sooner than later. It would be helpful to know if Ravage is heading towards Final Editing or not.
Old June 20th, 2019, 03:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’ll have my tests up tonight.

My Etsy Store
Old June 20th, 2019, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, thanks.
Old June 21st, 2019, 01:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ravage @110 points

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Ambush Tactics: Ravage (110), Robot (210), Angel (Warren) (90), Jason Voorhees (175), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10) - 595 total vs Deadly Dazzle: Ms. Marvel (350), Dazzler (100), Deadshot (150)- 600 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Anti-Armor: Ravage (110), Punisher (180), Warmachine (270), Iron Patriot (290), Weather Wizard (100), Fire Ant Swarm x3 (30), Skrull Inflitrator x2 (20)- 1000 total vs X-treme Force: Cyclops (II) (240), Cable (275), Black King (220), Dazzler (100), Jubilee (60), Angel (Warren) (90), Skrull Infiltrator x 1(10)- 995 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Ravage feels fine, he usually is good for like one solid hit before he gets knocked out which is thematically accurate. My one worry is the way his powers work I'm not sure Soundwave will really be his best pairing without also adding a bunch of other randos on top that Soundwave's other synergys don't really leave room for points-wise. However, Ravage is only 110 points, so I think it's fine; you don't really need to have your whole army built around one guy that's more-or-less filler.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 21st, 2019 at 03:01 AM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 02:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Thanks Soundwarp! Two wins there but they were both really close at less than 100 points left both times. Both testers seem happy with him at 110, so I propose Ravage for Final Editing.

YK - yea
Karat - yea
Ronin - yea
Bats - yea
T - yea
Lazy - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; June 22nd, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 02:54 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Ravage - Vote Final Editing

I should mention the second one was more Punisher than anything else. Like Ravage wasn't a devastating factor like he was in the first game. Main thing he did was let Punisher be a bit more aggressive as I had a duplicate Rocket to handle Black King with.

My Etsy Store
Old June 21st, 2019, 09:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravage - Vote Final Editing

Yea, looking good here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library