Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 6th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Army Advice and Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
At club this year, I have a student who is having an amazing amount of luck with an army that doesn't seem (to me) like it should be that good.

He is playing
Charos
Major Q9
Krav Maga
Isamu

My students are complaining that his army is unbeatable. I know it isn't so, but wanted some opinions. What 500 point army would you use to beat this?

Spoiler Alert!
Honestly, I think his army is pretty darned good. KMA/Q9 as the A-listers to whittle down range and then Charos/Isamu as brutal melee cleanup.

I'd go:

AE 110
TKN 220
3xGrubs 90
Raelin 80
500/16

He'll spend too much time killing Raelin at which point TKN stomps on the KMA and then bashes Q9, winning the war of attrition vs. Charos by virtue of the Grubs. The AE support the plan differently depending on when they drop. An early drop puts them on height vs. Q9, a late drop makes them clean up vs. Charos.

I think DCoT/Warhulk makes for a great choice as well.

~Aldin, happy to see this thread resurface

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion