Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 19th, 2009, 12:19 PM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
Re: Hex Master hexagon terrain

I would love to see some modern city buildings and skyscrapers for MarvelScape!

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.
Old September 19th, 2009, 12:26 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
Go to the FDG site. There's a whole section for modern buildings, cars, street signs, etc. It's awesome!

Old September 19th, 2009, 01:33 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
Go to the FDG site. There's a whole section for modern buildings, cars, street signs, etc. It's awesome!
They are awesome, but maybe they could be redone with hexes instead of squares?
Old September 19th, 2009, 02:08 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Just downloaded the Hexmaster Set. Great stuff! I can't wait to get it on a map.
Thanks for a great product, FDG!
Old September 19th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Amazing stuff. Do you have any stalagmites/dripstone columns (like you would find in a cave)? We are getting dungeon terrain soon and they would make a very sick addition.
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:19 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

What I would like to see is a modular wall, similar to the bridge railings in RttFF, but with a few different features.

First, the wall would be higher to block like of sight for figures under a height of 7 or so in the way that RotV ruins do. And second, it would not have any legal spaces for figures to move onto - basically battlements that have no targeting points and are much taller.
Old September 19th, 2009, 07:00 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
What I would like to see is a modular wall, similar to the bridge railings in RttFF, but with a few different features.

First, the wall would be higher to block like of sight for figures under a height of 7 or so in the way that RotV ruins do. And second, it would not have any legal spaces for figures to move onto - basically battlements that have no targeting points and are much taller.

Agreed, rouby44. I've been wanting this sort of thing for awhile now. Just imagine if your walls were jointed to you could fit them any way you wanted.

Gold mine, baby!
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:11 PM

Helznicht has disabled reputation

"I would love to see some modern city buildings and skyscrapers for MarvelScape!"

I second this. I would gladly pay for this if the city buildings fit to the hex size and had hexes on top and on the insides. Add in the already designed misc. city stuff and it would be perfect!

Hey Velenne, check out there free stuff page for the slotted wall beta. Might be what your looking for. See http://fatdragongames.com/fdg_free.html

Direct: http://fatdragongames.com/Slot%20dun...eta%20test.pdf

If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em!
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:20 PM

lazites is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

LE GASP!!! These look fantastic, bravo!!! I cant wait to see more!!!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM

Fat Dragon Games is surprisingly tart

Thanks! While I hadn't thought of city hex sets, I think it's a great idea!

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:34 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

So if these are going to be obtained via download, are they free? If not, whats the cost on these little treasures?
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:37 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

$4.99 I think.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News