Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 29th, 2015, 08:13 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'd like to see the map build instructions...looks like a nice map and not as large as the normally awesome maps you guys play on that I don't have the resources to build.
Here you go japes, I added the map to my map thread. When the Gang plays later this week, we'll be using the construction set I picked up recently in place of the warehouse ruin, but otherwise it'll be the same as pictured.
Old June 30th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@Sherman Davies is there a 24 hex limit for the 900 point army? Or can I exceed that limit?

Old June 30th, 2015, 02:10 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
@Sherman Davies is there a 24 hex limit for the 900 point army? Or can I exceed that limit?
There's no hex limit. Knock yourself out.
Old June 30th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
There's no hex limit. Knock yourself out.
In that case, my army is all set.

Old July 1st, 2015, 09:05 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Japes,

Its good to see somebody else posting here!

Yes, Sherm's Timewarp Square board is 24 x 18 hexes, as opposed to our usual size, which is 36 x 24 or so, although we don't always go that big. We have pretty large collections, and like to use our stuff, but we prefer quality to size any time!
Old July 1st, 2015, 04:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I may not post often but I do follow along with the exploits of the Gang of Four. Very interesting stuff usually. I like to browse through for idea for scenarios and such to keep the game fresh for my Gang of Two.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:25 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Well great, that's nice to hear. Anyone else?

Just a note for semi-lurkers then, that older scenarios we have played are posted both in Battle Reports, and Marvelscape Maps and Scenarios, as well as Kolakoski's blogs.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 08:42 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Well great, that's nice to hear. Anyone else?
Who are you guys again?
Old July 5th, 2015, 07:01 AM

And speaking of combining things, the following repost of my new comment on Magic The Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers:

"Boardgamegeek reviews and comments are coming in from the first folk to get their hands on a copy. The most common comment:

"IT'S HEROSCAPE!"

Perhaps we should move this thread...or start a new area called Heroscape:MTG.

Thank you, Craig. MWAHAHA!"
Old July 5th, 2015, 04:52 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I told @Grishnak that I'd bring a small free-built map for Islandscape, if needed. My tentative army is

200 Microcorps x 2
120 Nakitas
110 Migol
80 Kumoko
510, 11 spaces

My new map will be called "Hell and High Water."

Last edited by kolakoski; July 5th, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old July 5th, 2015, 08:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

I told @Grishnak that I'd bring a small free-built map for Islandscape, if needed. My tentative army is

200 Microcorps x 2
120 Nakitas
110 Migol
80 Kumoko
510, 11 spaces

My new map will be called "Hell and High Water."
@Grishnakh won't get the notice.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 5th, 2015, 09:04 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

But now he will?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion