Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 20th, 2017, 05:12 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - Vadik and Wyldfire 2/4/17

Great job with Vadik and the Wildfire! Can't wait to try them out!
Old March 20th, 2017, 05:36 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - Vadik and Wyldfire 2/4/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Great job with Vadik and the Wildfire! Can't wait to try them out!
Thank you! they are fairly inexpensive from Troll & Toad. Probaby $10 for 3 full squads : P
Old July 1st, 2017, 02:46 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - Wave 5 in the Works

Well, Photo Bucket did its job on the NWHC thread by holding all of the images hostage for $400 a year - which I will not pay. I am in the process of re-embedding the card images from somewhere else. Wave 1 cards have been completed, but it might take a couple of weeks to get the rest restored. Thank you for your patience.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:45 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Images for the NWHC cards have been embedded throughout the thread. Quotes with the old image locations will not work and are missing in the replies (I can't edit those).
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:57 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Just wanted to say - love these. I'll be going over these in more detail soon, but I see a couple that stand out and make me want to use them or make a very similar version (using different figures in for example the case of the Vindicators of Vydar).
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:07 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Just noticed that Raeza from Heroes of the Tempest is spelled with two z's on the thread, but the card has it spelled with one z...... Is this on purpose?

Good stuff!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Just noticed that Raeza from Heroes of the Tempest is spelled with two z's on the thread, but the card has it spelled with one z...... Is this on purpose?

Good stuff!
Doh! sorry about that. It is one "Z" (per the card).

And thank you for the kudos.

We've been behind on Wave 5 but we hope to have some new customs by Spring '18.
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Just wanted to say - love these. I'll be going over these in more detail soon, but I see a couple that stand out and make me want to use them or make a very similar version (using different figures in for example the case of the Vindicators of Vydar).
Thanks, P_K ! The Vindicators are a fun filler unit. I'm not a painter myself but Longy did a great job painting and modifying some Blastatrons for us.

If you make some alternates, let us know. We started some of these a while ago, and figure supply has thinned out a bit.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:07 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Sure thing. I’m certain there’s Heroclix that could be used. Maybe War Machine? I’ll keep an eye out.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Sure thing. I’m certain there’s Heroclix that could be used. Maybe War Machine? I’ll keep an eye out.
Firefly, maybe?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:14 PM

Firefly is also good. A little paint and they’d be great for Vydar.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Spoiler Alert!

You'd have to paint them a bit, but War Machine would also work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards