Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 23rd, 2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Public Playtesting)

Yeah, I caught that. Got a test and a re-match in. Looks good to me at 230 if everyone else is cool.
Will posts tests later.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 08:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Sweet. Thank you sir.
Old June 24th, 2018, 01:37 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Sub-Zero

Army Test 1

Map: Custom
Armies:
Sub-Zero(230), Ms. Marvel (350), Cap(240), Bucky(60) & Oracle(110) (990 points)

vs.
Frankenstein, Wendigo & Dragon Man (990 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2

Map: Custom
Armies:
Sub-Zero(230), Ms. Marvel (350), Cap(240), Bucky(60) & Oracle(110) (990 points)

vs.
Frankenstein, Wendigo & Dragon Man (990 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

He is cool, almost chilly.
He is fun and feels like Sub-Zero. He feels pretty good at 230 and could maybe get a little boost someday from Warrior synergy. He may suffer from draft-ability just because there are so many good figures in that range that have more synergy available. I think anyone who plays him though will not be disappointed.

Let me know if you need anymore tests.
Old June 24th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Warrior is far from synergy-less - JL synergy is pretty good.
But yeah, it is a competitive field.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 24th, 2018, 02:57 PM

What is this JL?
Old June 24th, 2018, 03:54 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thank you both for the tests. I propose Sub-Zero for Final Editing. @Tornado @japes @Ronin @Yodaking @johnny139 @SirGalahad @Spidey'tilIDie
Old June 24th, 2018, 03:54 PM

Thank you both for the tests. I propose Sub-Zero for Final Editing.
@Tornado - yea
@japes - yea
@Ronin - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@SirGalahad
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Arkham; June 26th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old June 24th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Vote for Final Editing)

I'd still be happiest seeing one test with Martian Manhunter, but it's not too much of a sticking point.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm really not too worried about MM. Subs isn't really adding anything that special or new there, he's just another option for getting a marker.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:08 PM

Agreed. Had Sub's Ice Blast lasted for the player turn, I could see the need, as that'd open up a lot of painful possibilities, but it being his own turn with his own luck factor, it's not going to change anything.
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm really only worried about Manhunter stuff if a figure is really cheap (like 100 points or less) or has a power that can carry over the player turn in some way (in which case the figure in question doesn't even need to be of one of the classes MM cares about).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library