Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 25th, 2008, 11:42 PM

Cantrollskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Still not answering the question.
I know how to draft.
My question is not contained in the rules of HeroScape, they are the rules for this tourney and the 16 Army Cards we are to bring.
Do multiple Common Heros/Squad Army Cards count toward the 16 total Army Cards? Or; are the 16 made up of different Army Cards only?

I.E.,
Does ...
#1 Arrow Gruts Army Card
#2 Arrow Gruts Army Card
#3 Arrow Gruts Army Card
... count as 1 Army Card of the 16 total Army Cards, or does it count as 3 Army Cards of the 16 total Army Cards and 3 “A List” cards of the 4 total “A List” cards?

If it is the latter, Orc armies are ineligible by these tourney standards and does not make me happy. As Arrow Gruts (requires at least 2), Swog Riders (requires at least 2) and Krug are all "A List" cards.
Mal,

I think the spirit of the 4 "A" card rule is that you could bring 2 Arrow Gruts 1 Swog and Krug or any combination like that. Multiple common cards cannot be counted as "1 Card"
I realize that it seems limiting but remember your opponent is going to be able to draft from the cards you bring so he could draft a squad of Arrow Gruts and a Swog and really mess up your carefully built army just out of spite and only waste 65 points of his 510.

Just my 2 cents(really worth about 1/100th of a cent)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events