Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 12th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Breathing Period)

I'm not seeing him being able to easily Brutalize a Green Lantern.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Defense number might be a better way.
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:30 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

If Crossbones would roll attack dice equal to or greater then the number of defense dice rolled he may roll one additional attack die?

That would solve the green lantern issue.
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly, why would he get this boost against anyone with Super Strength?
That'd be the simplest way to keep GLs and their ilk out of it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:40 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly, why would he get this boost against anyone with Super Strength?
That'd be the simplest way to keep GLs and their ilk out of it.
Yeah, Hela and Lady Death both have 4 attack. They probably wouldn't give him a second glance. Could he just have the bonus against anyone without Super Strength?

I'm still actually fine as is, however. A little weirdness isn't the biggest deal.
Old November 12th, 2019, 12:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

On the defense dice idea, She-Hulk rolls additional defense dice based on the number of skulls rolled by the attacker, so I don't think that would be a good way to go. I kind of like the no SS angle, but I'd also be fine with the base att. of 3/4 or less.
Old November 12th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
On the defense dice idea, She-Hulk rolls additional defense dice based on the number of skulls rolled by the attacker, so I don't think that would be a good way to go. I kind of like the no SS angle, but I'd also be fine with the base att. of 3/4 or less.
I actually think that one works just fine. Sure it's a little funky, but her power already helps her get past it, or maybe we do a combination (no SS & 4 or less attack/defense)? Though I like that most depowered lanterns would be affected, though I suppose you get that with attack too.
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So it looks like the current options people are interested in are;
A) Attack number of 4 or less
B) Attack number of 3 or less
C) Defense number of 4 or less
D) Defense number of 3 or less
E) No Superstrength
F) Some combination of two of those elements
With the most popular F option being A+E, maybe? How many figures would each of those affect? I tried looking on the synergy archive spreadsheet on Excel but I'm stupid with Excel so I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'll check in a bit.
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd definitely want B or D. I'm leaning toward Defense actually - I think that hits the right notes.

The theme here, in my mind, is that Crossbones is not only willing to prey on vulnerable people, he's very, very good at it. Women, children, the old and infirm - he'll do it, and probably enjoy it. I think his being stronger, not just as strong, is an important distinction.
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I generally agree with what Johnny just said, but I'd favor att of 3 or less over def. of 3 or less. Nightwing has a def. of just 3 due to his 1 shield def. power, but he isn't one Crossbones could just bully. Att. of 3 or less seems more thematically accurate as a base att. of 3 is often a weaker melee fighter or someone using a pistol. Their might be a few odd cases like a Merlyn that rolls only 2 att. dice due to his double skulls, or a figure with CCE and base att. of 3, but I feel more comfortable with those theme breaks than the def. ones. Without looking it up , I also suspect there are more cards with 3 att. then 3 def. due to the odds of each kind of die.
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:38 PM
C3G Landlord

I am using an older copy of the spread sheet that hasn't been updated with recent releases and also does not include unreleased units. Total number of cards in the spreadsheet is 683. Of those 683 cards, I'm seeing 200 cards with a base att. of 3 or less, 24 of which have SS. For att. of 4 or less, I'm seeing 433 cards, 96 of which have SS.

Then I see 123 cards with a base def. of 3 or less, 16 of which have SS. Also looked at cards with a base def. of 4 or less, their are 323 of them. That list includes Conan, which I'd have a big theme break issue with. 60 of those have SS, but not Conan.

That gives you a general idea of how big each of the 8 pools are, assuming a similar rate as the lists scale up to the 900+ cards we have either released or On Deck.

Att 4 ~ 63%
Att 4 w/o SS ~ 49%
Def 4 ~ 47%
Def 4 w/o SS ~ 38.5%
Att 3 ~ 29%
Att 3 w/o SS ~ 26%
Def 3 ~ 18%
Def 3 w/o SS ~ 15.5%

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library