Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 1st, 2012, 01:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
They didn't want to go out to get candy, they wanted to hand it out and try to scare kids. One of them would stand in front of the door while the other would hide behind some bushes and pop out. They had fun
Sounds like more fun to me too. Thanks for sharing.
That does sound like fun!

At my college dorm, one of the RAs knocked on every door dressed all spiffy in a suit with bow tie. He gave candy to those who answered the door. Reverse trick-or-treating!
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
They didn't want to go out to get candy, they wanted to hand it out and try to scare kids. One of them would stand in front of the door while the other would hide behind some bushes and pop out. They had fun
Sounds like more fun to me too. Thanks for sharing.
That does sound like fun!

At my college dorm, one of the RAs knocked on every door dressed all spiffy in a suit with bow tie. He gave candy to those who answered the door. Reverse trick-or-treating!
Haha! This makes me wonder what was in the candy!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:42 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Go vote for Logan Thor and Aquababy

Ibechief & Strange_Love's kids here!!!

Old November 1st, 2012, 08:45 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jamie Foxx is in the running for Electro in the next Spider-Man.

I like Foxx, he's a talented actor who I think will play a tortured villain well... But he couldn't be a more high-caliber villain? Electro has always been portrayed as a bit more of a C-list villain.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:38 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post

I like Foxx, he's a talented actor who I think will play a tortured villain well... But he couldn't be a more high-caliber villain? Electro has always been portrayed as a bit more of a C-list villain.
Um... Isn't Electro white?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:

Wasn't Kingpin too
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:

Wasn't Kingpin too
Exactly! Though I must say I have loved MCD and SLJ in both the roles they played even though they did not fit the comics at all.

Old November 1st, 2012, 10:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I do NOT want to get into the comic character race argument again.
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I do NOT want to get into the comic character race argument again.
We had this discussion at our local game shop. Long story short, everyone likes the new actors in the new rolls and think they all do an amazing job; but really wished they had found more accurate actors to play the characters as they were represented in the comics.

Old November 1st, 2012, 10:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Kind of like the people who'd wished they'd gotten Joker's look "right" in the Dark Knight. Movies are a different medium and inevitably interpret things differently. As long as they remain faithful to the core of the character, I'm good with it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2012, 11:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Well they can always make another version with another actor or whatever so I think its all good. I like seeing different interpretations and versions.
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:57 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

I look at it similar to when new artists or writers take over a particular title in the comics. Sometimes a refreshing new take and sometimes well ... not so refreshing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape