Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 10th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Man! That trailer has me so hyped. Hela, Loki both look so sick. Hulk in his Planet Hulk armor. Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster! Only thing I wasn't too stoked about is Valkyrie, I prefer the classic look. But we didn't even get to DR. Strange and you know he will be good.
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old April 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Hoff?!? I can't wait.
Old April 19th, 2017, 11:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In the past few weeks I've watched Daredevil Season one and Jessica Jones and the first episode of Luke Cage tonight. I seem to see everyone has the same top two but in split on which is better. I'm in the camp that I enjoyed Jessica Jones more than Daredevil but I liked them both a great deal. Luke Cage so far has a cool vibe going with it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I enjoyed Jessica Jones more than Daredevil. They were both a lot of fun, but JJ was more ambitious and tackled a lot of stuff you don't really see in superhero movies/shows, and I respect that. It probably would have benefited from being 1-2 episodes shorter, but I thought it ended really well. Daredevil, on the other hand, filled out its season a little better, but it was a little more typical of superhero stories and I didn't think it quite stuck the landing in the finale.
Old April 20th, 2017, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I enjoyed Jessica Jones more than Daredevil. They were both a lot of fun, but JJ was more ambitious and tackled a lot of stuff you don't really see in superhero movies/shows, and I respect that. It probably would have benefited from being 1-2 episodes shorter, but I thought it ended really well. Daredevil, on the other hand, filled out its season a little better, but it was a little more typical of superhero stories and I didn't think it quite stuck the landing in the finale.
On the JJ benefitting from a shorter season...I totally agree there. We actually accidentally skipped an episode and didn't even realize it until the end of that episode.

Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I thought both DD and JJ were great.

JJ was darker and with real heavy issues such as rape and victims living/coping with it. It also has more of a horror type and the camera work and style are awesome.

DD was great in its own right in dealing with Matt's religious beliefs conflicting with his vigilantism. Also the relationships with Foggy and Karen were neat, and the strain was there as a result of his double life. Cool vigilante movie where the good guy has some grey areas, and he has a lot more bad guys to deal with than JJ.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:17 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I thought both DD and JJ were great.

JJ was darker and with real heavy issues such as rape and victims living/coping with it. It also has more of a horror type and the camera work and style are awesome.

DD was great in its own right in dealing with Matt's religious beliefs conflicting with his vigilantism. Also the relationships with Foggy and Karen were neat, and the strain was there as a result of his double life. Cool vigilante movie where the good guy has some grey areas, and he has a lot more bad guys to deal with than JJ.
I think what kept JJ from feeling TOO dark was here sense of humor. Some of her snarky comments cracked me up and I loved the character. It took me a couple episodes to realize she was the girlfriend, Jane, from Breaking Bad.

Old April 21st, 2017, 12:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Only thing I didn't like about how JJ ended was they never made Purple Man turn purple. I was sure he was going to inject himself with that stuff to enhance his powers at the end and it was going to have the unintended side effect of turning his skin purple.
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:58 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Empathy For the Devil

I tried to watch Jessica Jones. After two episodes, I was like "I can't. I can't make it through this emotionally." I have a hard time when anything unpleasant I can visualize appears on screen (which is why I do fine with gore that's actually way outside the norm of human experience) and JJ did a fantastic job of putting me in the mindset of a victim and it was just too much for me.

~Dysole, who thinks it is a shame since it looks like a show she'd otherwise enjoy
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:29 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Only thing I didn't like about how JJ ended was they never made Purple Man turn purple. I was sure he was going to inject himself with that stuff to enhance his powers at the end and it was going to have the unintended side effect of turning his skin purple.
I'd have appreciated a purple Purple Man, but it would have been a little incongruous with the tone of the rest of the series, which was, as Dysole notes, pretty intense. I liked the other things they did to associate him with the color purple, though. The showdown from the episode before the finale leaned into that pretty heavily.

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:40 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Well actually when he was injected he did have a reaction where all the veins in his neck and face started turning deep purple. I too thought that when we next saw him he'd be purple. I did have this same comment to my wife after we watched it and she pointed something out that I missed so we replayed that part...

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape