Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 18th, 2013, 06:03 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

She's freaking awesome in Capture the Flag, especially as games get more casual and maps get larger.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 31st, 2013, 07:08 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was downloading the PDF, but I noticed that not all of the cards match the revised versions. For instance, in the PDF the Zettian Guards cost is still 70.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old July 31st, 2013, 09:05 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I was downloading the PDF, but I noticed that not all of the cards match the revised versions. For instance, in the PDF the Zettian Guards cost is still 70.
Sorry about that. LeftOn4ya created that file and would be the one to change it. The individual PDF that I uploaded looks fine:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3774

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 1st, 2013, 03:32 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone up for some CUC at the 'open play' event at gencon?
Old August 1st, 2013, 11:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'll update the PDF sometime soon. Also, I attached HD images to most of the downloads. I know i need to fix a bunch of stuff ranging from point to he/she/it and special powers.
Old September 6th, 2013, 02:56 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I was looking for, but couldn't find, the CUC Jotun card, so I went ahead and made one:

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 6th, 2013, 08:23 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I was looking for, but couldn't find, the CUC Jotun card, so I went ahead and made one:

Spoiler Alert!
Oops. Sorry about that. I recently had my computer crash and I haven't been able to recover files. I forgot that I didn't upload the Jotun card I made. Thanks.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 12th, 2014, 07:26 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart

This seems like a great idea, but has it been suggested that this and the delta/delta+ point system be combined to form a unified community balancing initiative?

I just like the idea of a balancing system that everyone can agree on, for those that think vanilla scape could use some work.
Old January 12th, 2014, 02:52 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The CUC and Delta do totally different things. Nobody will ever agree on a "perfect" system, but both have their merits and you're free to use either one, as they both have been proven to be rather successful.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 12th, 2014, 06:40 PM

That's fair enough, though is CUC still being worked on? I noticed that the votes for Arcolah were due in July, was that July 2013?

It also seems like the list of unviable units is almost complete, but there are so many more figures that could do with adjusting, are there plans to extend the list?
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic125 View Post
That's fair enough, though is CUC still being worked on? I noticed that the votes for Arcolah were due in July, was that July 2013?

It also seems like the list of unviable units is almost complete, but there are so many more figures that could do with adjusting, are there plans to extend the list?
The participating members of the CUC has dwindled over time. With that, testing has started to take longer to get enough games in to fully vet all proposed changes. The CUC is active, but not on a timely manner. Many of the members discuss changes and work on testing, but we just don't get things done as quickly as we used to.

I'll see if I can get things moving again. I would like to, at least, wrap up the current list of non-viable units.

Old January 15th, 2014, 01:42 AM

I'd love to test, but none of my friends are as interested in scape as me, if at all, so 'extensive' testing isn't an option as opposed to casual games every month or so

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions