Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 29th, 2013, 05:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 7 - Picks and Poison - sign up n

There is a reason we made the 2nd round and 4th round PYP.

It assumes you have to win one game to get to the 1-0's of the PYP round. If someone has two really unbalanced armies, most likely they are not as good of a player and a higher chance they have lost round 1.

And in round 4, there is a very very small chance someone who brought two really unbalanced armies has gone 2-1/3-0.

Is there always bad luck in any event? Sure. That's heroscape. But I really think you are making a big stink out of nothing. Give it a try, what is the worse that can happen? You lose? We going to take your trophy away? It is just heroscape dude, have some fun with it.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; April 29th, 2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Says the guy who is ultra competitive :)
Old April 29th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'm glad you like it for a ToC event, at least.
I don't like it, but I would still compete, because it's not as bad as for a big tournament with ~50 players.

I don't know who will make it to the playoffs or what, that's just I don't feel comfortable with this format because I've the feeling that I don't have nay grasp on anything.

So I don't compete it's simple.

And I don't have a lot of free time also, I prefer focus on the 2vs2 event.

Old April 29th, 2013, 06:12 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like the look of this format almost as much as the team format. When do games start?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I like the look of this format almost as much as the team format. When do games start?
As has already been said here (), the 6th or 7th.

Old April 29th, 2013, 06:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
As has already been said here (), the 6th or 7th.
One week before Graduation...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Submitted

And in. Most of the time was spent coming up with punny team names which I submit here if anyone wants to figure out what I'm playing.

Army 1: They Height Be Giants

Army 2: (I Cult Get Exo) Sonicfistion

~Dysole, with a slight music theme here
Old April 29th, 2013, 10:00 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My strategy is basically hoping that I win the dice-offs.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 29th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Submitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
And in. Most of the time was spent coming up with punny team names which I submit here if anyone wants to figure out what I'm playing.

Army 1 is probably dreadguls and Jotun
Army 2 is probably Nhah Scurh and the new gorrilinator hero*

*EDIT: Kursus

EDIT 2: I have submitted my armies, I'm hoping in at least one of my matches both my armies will be used and a clash of the titans ensues.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; April 29th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:39 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

You know you guys really don't need to tell everyone what your armies are... Feel free if you want to though.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:47 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
You know you guys really don't need to tell everyone what your armies are... Feel free if you want to though.
Oh no, they'll build a counter to my unbeatable Cxurg'gyath build!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I like to give people a little game to play and I'm not super worried about anyone specifically countering me (not even sure how they'd do that). Asides no one has even come close to guessing the first army anyhow. ~_^

~Dysole, having fun with things
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:43 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker
Re: Submitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

1) Granite Guardians?

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events