Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 15th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: I'm back!

Dear gods, help us!

Actually, I am going to use this guy, er, DW9K in the upcoming tourney in Saratoga (NY, for those not "in the know"). Actually, it's some little town near Saratoga, if I understand correctly, but anyway, I am fielding DW9K with some Blasts, Glads and Marrden Hounds.

I'll let you know how you do, DW!

Old May 15th, 2008, 12:50 AM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

Odd, I was just thinking about you after finally facing-off against DW8K for the first time tonight. He did more damage than I thought he would and survived a few strong attacks. Last week, I won the game I played using DW9K for the 3rd time ever. It was down to him vs. a sentinel. Good times...
I'm starting to like the DWs.
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:40 AM

DEATHWALKER has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict View Post
You left? I didn't notice...
This post has a certain irony about it.
Who is K/H_Addict?
Reminds me of Jeopardy!...

"I'll take 'Missing 'Scapers' for $200, Alex."
This Heroscapers member posts erratically and has an unfounded obsession with flimsy robots.
Too bad I now have a much larger scale obsession with the RMS Titanic

YOU'RE THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!
Actually, no passengers were allowed beyond the breakwaters on the back of the no. 1 cargo hatch, as a pair of notice boards mounted on the aft side of the breakwaters (the only notice boards that the movie left out!) clearly indicated!
Yes, because notice boards always stop people from doing things.
It's not like no one would see them there! It's directly in front of the wheel house AND the crowsnest! surely SOMEONE would be dispatched to get them out of there!
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman View Post
Odd, I was just thinking about you after finally facing-off against DW8K for the first time tonight. He did more damage than I thought he would and survived a few strong attacks. Last week, I won the game I played using DW9K for the 3rd time ever. It was down to him vs. a sentinel. Good times...
I'm starting to like the DWs.
Old May 15th, 2008, 06:28 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome back!

(I didn't notice you were gone either, but now that I think about it, you were gone.)

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

Hey DW.

I heard you've moved on from Deathwalkers somewhat eh?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It's not like no one would see them there! It's directly in front of the wheel house AND the crowsnest! surely SOMEONE would be dispatched to get them out of there!
Now, you see, there's two major points you're missing.

1) It's a movie.

2) No one cares.
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:20 PM

I just hate it when people get the wrong idea!

I don't think creative/dramatic license should apply to movies based on historical events....

Just look at "300"!
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I just hate it when people get the wrong idea!

I don't think creative/dramatic license should apply to movies based on historical events....

Just look at "300"!
They are BASED on historical events. There is still an original story that someone worked hard (usually) to create.
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:17 AM

Which is ruined when the main character has never heard of "talking normally"
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Just repeat to yourself "It's just a really bad show. I should really just relax."

Jim
Fixed that for ya, Jim.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General