Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 30th, 2007, 03:32 PM

tbone2370 has disabled reputation
Flag Bearer set 4 sale

I am selling my heroscape collection and I have a complete set of Flag Bearers for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4461&rd=1&rd=1

"But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7
Old June 30th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Dare I ask what would inspire you to do this?

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old June 30th, 2007, 03:36 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Money?

They come with 12 dice... not 13
Old June 30th, 2007, 04:16 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Money?

They come with 12 dice... not 13
Correction, they come with 13. 12 Valkyrie dice and 1 initiative die.

Old June 30th, 2007, 05:01 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
I don't normally comment on threads like this, but maybe I'm in a bad mood. And I question with so few posts, how long a member has really been playing HS, and how their collection is conviently still in the packages--and also how the auction item that has been fetching some high prices in the last couple months. After looking and sky-high prices on ebay for items that apear to be rare (not this specific thread and member), I get irritated at some selling threads posted on this site.

Again, I'm probably just in a bad mood.
I myself have a very large HS collection and I have 2 sets of each flagbearers--since about 1-2 weeks of their availability--so I'm not bitter out of want or desire, instead I feel like potential scalping of HS items tears at our help-one-another community.
So, as of my last visit to TRU(7/01), my local TRUs have flagbears AVAILABLE STOCK IS: My home town has about 5 Jandar, and 5 Utgar in stock. My work town I will check tomorrow (7/02).

I am willing to pick up and mail flagbears to memebers that still want/need them (if my local TRU's have them in stock). All I ask is you pay for the flagbears, the USPS shipping and about $2 for my gas to the store and the post office--on my my home from work.
P.M. if you want me to check availability at my local TRUs

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:18 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
He put them back in the package Been thinking of opening mine to use them, and save the packageing as well... so now I can see how much they will/wont sell for on ebay

And I forgot about the stupid 20 sider lol... I am use to reading 12, and a 20... sigh...
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:36 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
He put them back in the package ;) Been thinking of opening mine to use them, and save the packageing as well... so now I can see how much they will/wont sell for on ebay :)

And I forgot about the stupid 20 sider lol... I am use to reading 12, and a 20... sigh...
hehe with HS I gotta the habit of keepiing them in packages, but than again I've got about 20 fiqure packs I've yet to open and sort into their relevant bin atm...

but I couldna see keeping the boxes for them all(I wouldna have room)
try keeping the boxes for the UC star war lego's sets and ye can guess how many empty boxes Ive got laying around.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I got a hamster from the pet store and tried keeping it in the box. That didn't really work well at all.
Old June 30th, 2007, 06:11 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Grand total of three posts on the site........and while I feel Im rather quiet here, Im far more active than three posts in 7 months. Perhaps any commentary on his/her sense of community is misguided.
Old June 30th, 2007, 07:04 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I got a hamster from the pet store and tried keeping it in the box. That didn't really work well at all.
Did you feed it at all?

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 30th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper
I don't normally comment on threads like this, but maybe I'm in a bad mood. And I question with so few posts, how long a member has really been playing HS, and how their collection is conviently still in the packages--and also how the auction item that has been fetching some high prices in the last couple months. After looking and sky-high prices on ebay for items that apear to be rare (not this specific thread and member), I get irritated at some selling threads posted on this site.

Again, I'm probably just in a bad mood.
I myself have a very large HS collection and I have 2 sets of each flagbearers--since about 1-2 weeks of their availability--so I'm not bitter out of want or desire, instead I feel like potential scalping of HS items tears at our help-one-another community.
So, as far as I can remember from my last visit to TRU, my local TRUs have flagbears.

I am willing to pick up and mail flagbears to memebers that still want/need them (if my local TRU's have them in stock). All I ask is you pay for the flagbears, the USPS shipping and about $2 for my gas to the store and the post office--on my my home from work.
P.M. if you want me to check availability at my local TRUs
Anyone that starts an auction for $.99 with no reserve can't be that bad can they?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales