Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
One word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
"When revealing an order marker"

that tells me someone somewhere down the line will bond with this guy, because his Enslave apparantly is too powerful to be used when bonding. Why set up the safeguard if you're never going to use it?
Doom.

~Dysole, succinctly
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:59 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mindflayer Mastermind pre-release discussion thread

I don't like that one can't Enslave another. It did seem to make them pretty powerful, though.

These guys seem like they could be a great Mass counter. Using Psionic Blast, you can easily remover order markers before they can take a turm.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:59 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

that tells me someone somewhere down the line will bond with this guy, because his Enslave apparantly is too powerful to be used when bonding. Why set up the safeguard if you're never going to use it?
So people can't use Ornak and unbalance the crap out of him?

Although bonding would be awesome. Another Uncommon that bonds, just like the Werewolf. Prehaps a Shade-ish common squad with dulled down Psionic Blast or Enslave and Mind Flayer bonding? Perhaps that's why said his species being Mind Flayer was deliberate, because the squad will be Illithid and have Mind Flayer bonding? Now that is rampant speculation right there.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:09 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:

Although bonding would be awesome. Another Uncommon that bonds, just like the Werewolf. Prehaps a Shade-ish common squad with dulled down Psionic Blast or Enslave and Mind Flayer bonding? Perhaps that's why said his species being Mind Flayer was deliberate, because the squad will be Illithid and have Mind Flayer bonding? Now that is rampant speculation right there.
Go ahead and speculate. Just know that it was not an oversight.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:23 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
That's what the oversight committee is for.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
That's what the oversight committee is for.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:16 PM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I was thinking the same thing. It might suggest that, but now I think it says, (When revealing an order marker on "this" Mindflayer Mastermind) just to make sure were using the correct uncommon hero if using more than 1 of the same.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:05 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Just make sure you don't let him get sunburnt...

Zoidberg!

"woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop"
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Actually we are using that safegaurd. Think about Ornak -> 2 Mindflayers if you could enslave on those activations you could potentially get infinite activations (really more than two is pretty bad with that psi-blast) with your Mind Flayers. Heck you wouldn't even need technically Ornak, he would just make it easier to have a degenerate turn.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:24 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Just make sure you don't let him get sunburnt...

Zoidberg!

"woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop"
I think I'll print this card and use it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:

I still don't get it. If they were going to do a bonding squad in the future, race wouldn't matter. Whatever squad would simply bond with an Illithid hero instead of a Mindflyer hero. Could be that their doing a bonding squad and a unique Illithid hero, thus leaving the Mindflyer out of the loop, but that would look bad for continuty if you have the same race being called 2 different things in the same game.

Maybe I just put too much thought into the "story" of it all. However the "story" feels wrong. Whatever the reason, it should be Illithid. Of course, going by story, the Illithid, (or Mindflyers) would only fight for Utgar for a short time before the set up on their own and try to dominate everyone. Either that or they'd eat Utgar's brain from the git, and rule all his forces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3s4_Ku5rw

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:20 PM

MalignantT is surprisingly tart

I looked back through a couple Dr. Doom threads, and only found my own speculative post in Doom's book (which I would now argue against).

Has there been a ruling on what happens when/if a mind controlled NGS/KMS mind-shackles another figure, as far as who gets the mind-shackled army card?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units