Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 4th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Definitive List of Stickied Threads

Heroscape Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Units
Heroscape News
Sighting and Sales
Heroscape Strategy Articles
Competitive Armies Discussion
Heroscape General DiscussionCustom Units & Army Cards
Maps & Scenarios
Custom Terrain & ObstaclesSoftware
Other Customization & HS Additions
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel News
Comic Hero Custom Creations
Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel DiscussionBattle Reports
Contests and Forum Games
Events
Fan Art & Fiction
Meet Other Scapers
Scapers Online
Other Games/Other Media
General
DISCLAIMER: Some stickied threads have been left off this list since they were situational and have not been used in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 4th, 2009, 01:18 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Definitive List of Stickied Threads

I guess this needs to be stickied.

Old February 4th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm currently working on the Definitive List of Unstickied Threads....it might take me awhile, though...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 4th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good idea, ET, maybe I'll get around to reading some of them now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion