Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 21st, 2013, 07:38 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post

Saw this today. Thought you guys would enjoy it.
I've seen those in real life, pretty hilarious. The one I saw had Superman, Spiderman, and Mr. Incredible (Yes, from the Pixar movie )
That is awesome. Where did you find it? I want one!
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I've seen those in real life, pretty hilarious. The one I saw had Superman, Spiderman, and Mr. Incredible (Yes, from the Pixar movie )
That is awesome. Where did you find it? I want one!
There's a very large hmong community around where I live, and once a year they have a hmong-festival. A friend from work who was hmong invited me and my wife, so we went (And of course, the friend didn't show up, thinking we weren't actually going to go, leaving my then-girlfriend and I as two out of three white people there. A bit awkward. )

They had two huge stands of bootleg movies and toys like that. Pretty funny. Awesome food, though!
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:48 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
There's a very large hmong community around where I live, and once a year they have a hmong-festival. A friend from work who was hmong invited me and my wife, so we went (And of course, the friend didn't show up, thinking we weren't actually going to go, leaving my then-girlfriend and I as two out of three white people there. A bit awkward. )

They had two huge stands of bootleg movies and toys like that. Pretty funny. Awesome food, though!
Now I want to make Gran Torino jokes.
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:49 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had no clue what a Hmong was. I had to look it up

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Yeah, I've found out that not a lot of people outside this area know exactly what it means. I grew up here, so it was normal for me.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I've found out that not a lot of people outside this area know exactly what it means. I grew up here, so it was normal for me.
Well with a world wide population of only 4 or 5 million I'm not surprised that I did not know anything about that group.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Never heard of this Hmong thing.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:

How on earth would they get the licensing to do that?
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
This is how they secured licensing for that.

Old January 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
This is how they secured licensing for that.
I need to read the fine print.
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:37 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Happy MLK day! May your dreams inspire the dreams of millions.

C3G team building links.
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Happy MLK day! May your dreams inspire the dreams of millions.
I always see MILK when someone types that. XD

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape