Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 5th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Ravager (Grant Wilson)

The Book of Ravager (Grant Wilson)

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #037b / Ravager.

Character Bio - After the Teen Titans inadvertently trashed his apartment, Grant Wilson swore vengeance on them. He managed to get himself turned into a supersoldier, just like his idol: Deathstroke. Grant was unaware that Deathstroke was his father, but this knowledge wasn't secret to the terrorist organization known as H.I.V.E.; they recruited Grant and gave him biological enhancements in order to draw Deathstroke into their schemes.

Unfortunately for Grant, the enhancements given to him by H.I.V.E. were unstable, and he pushed them too hard. He died when his heart gave out during his first fight with the Teen Titans. Deathstroke swore vengeance for his son and took up his contract with H.I.V.E., fulfilling H.I.V.E.'s plans and kicking off the long-standing rivalry between Deathstroke and the Titans.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • Ravager must use his Unstable Enhancements special power when attacking a Titan or Sidekick with an adjacent attack. Current Titans and Sidekicks.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Ronin
  • Second playtest: Arkham
  • Third playtest: Tornado
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Arkham
  • Ravager created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez
  • Comic art by Brett Booth, Norm Rapmund, and Andrew Dalhouse

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:15 PM.
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravager (Grant Wilson) (Breathing Period)

NAME = RAVAGER
SECRET IDENTITY = GRANT WILSON

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 185

COMBAT DEXTERITY
Ravager may attack with his normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.

UNSTABLE ENHANCEMENTS
When Ravager attacks an adjacent Titan or Sidekick, you must add 2 to his Attack number. When Ravager attacks any other adjacent figure, you may add 2 to his Attack number. At the end of Ravager's turn, roll 1 unblockable attack die against Ravager for each time you added to his Attack number with this special power this turn.

SPITEFUL DEFENSE
If Ravager is attacked by a figure within 5 clear sight spaces, instead of rolling defense dice, you may choose for Ravager to receive all wounds from that attack. If you do and Ravager receives at least one wound, the attacking figure also receives one wound, even if Ravager is destroyed by that attack.

Version going into initial:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; March 31st, 2021 at 06:55 PM.
Symbiotic

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; March 19th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Symbiotic

Alright, so we can turn some of the dials here because his attack output may be a bit high as it stands, but the gist is that he's a diet, self-destructive Deathstroke. That's my main note. Fairly straightforward design, I think.
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice!

One question: does Spiteful Defense work if he receives 0 wounds from an attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Nice!

One question: does Spiteful Defense work if he receives 0 wounds from an attack?
Good question! As-written, yes, but that wasn't my intent. Probably ought to fix that.
Old February 5th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Is Spiteful Defense supposed to trigger before or after dice are rolled? I'm assuming before, to make it a risk/reward power, but I suppose it could be either way.

I actually read Judas Contract (and Lazarus Contract which was... not as good ) recently, so I'm familiar with him but only in hindsight. Does he have much relevance beyond that one storyline?
Old February 5th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Is Spiteful Defense supposed to trigger before or after dice are rolled? I'm assuming before, to make it a risk/reward power, but I suppose it could be either way.

I actually read Judas Contract (and Lazarus Contract which was... not as good ) recently, so I'm familiar with him but only in hindsight. Does he have much relevance beyond that one storyline?
It's after attack dice have been rolled and instead of rolling defense dice for Ravager.

And you got pretty much the whole story - he's a jerk, he hates the Titans, he dies. You can go back and read the first couple issues of Marv Wolfman's Teen Titans run if you really wanna be a completionist, but pretty much all the relevant beats are recapped in Lazarus Contract.

They used him a little bit in the New 52, but that version was different (and now retconned out of existence).
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He has a cameo as a boy in the Deathstroke rebirth issue...he's a wimpy whipping boy in that...imcouldnseenhim growing up to be a jerk.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Can't say I can get too excited about a character that, "died when his heart gave out during his first fight with the Teen Titans." He won't be the first one issue/arc character we have done but the fact his run ended in such an unimpressive manner makes him seem like a guy who should be a fairly low point draft. Shouldn't he have a negative power that results in him dropping dead of a heart attack in the middle of every match? Something like he takes 1W at the end of every round, thus maxing his survival at 4/5 rounds without healing powers being applied.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He has a cameo as a boy in the Deathstroke rebirth issue...he's a wimpy whipping boy in that...imcouldnseenhim growing up to be a jerk.
All of Deathstroke's kids grow up to be jerks. The odds were stacked against them.

He keeps showing up in flashback throughout the Rebirth Deathstroke run. What happened to him as Ravager is a major plot point of Lazarus Contract, which is a Deathstroke/Titans/Teen Titans crossover that happens later in the Rebirth run.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Can't say I can get too excited about a character that, "died when his heart gave out during his first fight with the Teen Titans." He won't be the first one issue/arc character we have done but the fact his run ended in such an unimpressive manner makes him seem like a guy who should be a fairly low point draft. Shouldn't he have a negative power that results in him dropping dead of a heart attack in the middle of every match? Something like he takes 1W at the end of every round, thus maxing his survival at 4/5 rounds without healing powers being applied.
He dies because he pushes his powers too hard - the more he uses em, the harder it is on his body. Possible that aspect of his death needs more emphasis in the bio - he's not an average joe that up and dies, he's a guy that's on Deathstroke's level, power-wise, but his powers are killing him and he's too headstrong to just back down and survive the fight. So he pushes it until he just drops dead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library