Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 13th, 2019, 12:54 AM

toothpickman is surprisingly tart
New to Heroscape looking to build up my collection

Recently discovered Heroscape, absolutely love it. I have ROTV and Marvel looking to build up my collection some.
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New to Heroscape looking to build up my collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpickman View Post
Recently discovered Heroscape, absolutely love it. I have ROTV and Marvel looking to build up my collection some.
Looking to stay official, or open to custom stuff? Any preferences between Valhalla and Superhero stuff?

If you want to dip your toes further into Superhero stuff, check out C3G (see my signature).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2019, 06:02 PM

toothpickman is surprisingly tart

Right now I am focusing on official heroscape stuff. I've made custom heroes from Stargate which add a lot of fun, but right now I'm hoping to find someone selling a lot with another master set (Marro preffered) with other stuff as I would like a little more terrain as well as units I can use.
I'll keep the custom stuff in mind for later though. Thanks!
Old April 13th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2019, 11:30 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Welcome to the game! Try Hill’s Wholesale Gaming and Shopgoodwill.com.
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:39 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Actually there's a pretty nice looking starter collection right now on Goodwill:

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/68344017
Old May 21st, 2019, 02:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow. That's more than a starter collection. That's pretty sweet! Toothpick, if you're sure that 'Scape is your jam (and it's pretty awesome, so it might be), that's a lot of stuff for your $235.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 21st, 2019, 02:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Wow. That's more than a starter collection. That's pretty sweet! Toothpick, if you're sure that 'Scape is your jam (and it's pretty awesome, so it might be), that's a lot of stuff for your $235.
True, it's pretty sweet. There are some nice squads in there. Toothpick mentioned that his first thrift store find came with Shades and Orcs, and I see another set of each in that lot, along with 4th Mass, Drones, and lots of other goodness.

Edit: Wow, I see Gorillanators, Microcorp dudes, MacDirks, Sentinels, Monks, TSA's, all kinds of good stuff!
Old May 29th, 2019, 03:21 PM

NiflheimII is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow, what a shame I was a week late on that starter collection. Just started playing the game again with my friends and looking for any large collections also. I got Marvel, SOTM and ROTV, then some random expansions. Hill's Wholesale Gaming was good too, just bought some stuff off that too. Thanks guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades